Period 1997 - 2001

zsigal

New Metal Member
Aug 15, 2005
Here is the second part of our game.

An other period what Saxon wants (?) to forget forever.

But truth is that: we dont know exactly, they really want to forget these albums or not, because they always played something from these albums since then, but not enough for me.

(They played the title song or Cut out or Thin red from UTB after 1998 or Conquistador or Metalhead or Are we travellers.... after 2000 or Deeds of glory or Court of the.... or Rock is our life after 2002)

But its JUST a game!

Please dont use Dragons lair, again an uninteresting song in this game, they always play that since 2001.

My selections:

Unleash the beast - Unleash the beast
Metalhead - Are we travellers in time?
Killing ground - Killing ground

And yours?

Funny game zsigal!

My selections:

Unleash the Beast - Ministry of Fools:kickass:
Metalhead - Are We Travellers in Time?
Killing ground - Rock Is Our Life

Unleash the Beast: Circle of Light
Metalhead: All Guns Blazing
Killing Ground: Hell Freezes Over (or Coming Home)

zsigal said:

Good point, have thought of that some too. It's like they got heavier and heavier after Forever Free, and after Metalhead they realized that it became too heavy for Saxon? The albums there are not bad at all, but just (very) heavy. Personally though I like the bluesy heavy metal they play on SBOR and KG.

edit: i didn't choose the title tracks because that wouldn't been fun :(

I think the tittle tracks to these albums are the best tracks on each album.I know that sounds like a cop out so my so i shall coose 3 others.
Terminal velocity.
Sea Of Life
Deeds Of Glory.

+1 to Hell Freezes Over. Can't say much about the other albums... Rock is our Life is great too. Court of the Crimson King rocks as well, but it's a cover song, so... :ill:

zsigal said:

Metalhead - Are we travellers in time?

And yours?

Is on the Eagle has landed 3 album, and its fucking great, just my opinion!

zsigal said:

Unleash the beast - Unleash the beast
And yours?

Is on the EHL part 3 , but not as a whole.the middle guitar solo is missing, I hope for the EHL 4 -album the whole song is on it. I like the lyrics too, its one of the best proza in heavy metal world! That Biff can write man!