personal rant(what makes rapture differant)

for some reason er other my body decided to weake up at 2:30 am and its now 4 am after an hour of updatinf the rapture webpage only to find that my webhost decided it didnt want to publish all the work i did fukkers!
so i have been lookingf around at other stations maybe to see if there is something we could do better here at rapture.
i am so gaddamn proud of rapture for the simple reason we are the only station i can find who is in this for the love of it.we are not a record label or a website who is pushing itself we are just bout it bout it.
i am a dude who is just pushing as hard as i can to show a dude in his bedroom can put a dent in all of the corperate fukkers out there.
the people who work at rapture are so diverse and we all have zero time for this 2 fulltime working students a district mananger of a resturaunt chain and father not to mention the holidays!THINK WE ARE SLOWIN DOWN?
dont get me started on cindy she is all day long on the computer promoting rapture for what?JUST TO SHOW you dont haver to be digityal metal or knac to kick fuckin ass!
rapture out of 340 metal stations at live 365 is sitting pretty at #70!
and dont think i am not eyeballin that number one spot!
just remember when you listen to rapture post at the rapture forum tell your friends about rapture you are part of a family of individuals who do this for you and are just like you.no one here is better than you more important than you or anything of the sort find that at another site/station.
lets tell all of those fabricated exactly the same fucking stations to eat a big shitburger!
and please realise the shirts and swag we sell here at rapture arte not for profit they are only to cover the cost of operations,which we are doing out of pocket with no help from any record companies or other websites etc...and that is just fine with us because we plan to have all of those fukkers on their knees with the help of our listners the rapture fucking family!
ok im done.........
the rev wes/rapture fuck it fucking radio

Hmm....more people need to get on this forum then. You'd think since you are at #70 there would be a lot of people here.....hmm......odd. *shrugs*

the craziest shit im learning with this new venture people were listning to rapture for 22 hours yesterday and there are commercials saying come to the forum.
this is a new thing for me i am used tro being a writer at a zine and getting emails telling me to die now i cannot get an email to save my life.all of the emails go to cindy and thats cool she is my relations gal.
but are banner is flying up on boards all over the internet the listners grow daily and im reaching for that number one spot!
and no congradulations to you for being a part of rapture this is not about me or tha rapture crue its about those who choose to support something true to form!
wes