Schizotypal: High
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Moderate
Histrionic: Moderate
Narcissistic: Moderate
Avoidant: Low
Dependent: Low
Obsessive-Compulsive: Low

I scored High on Paranoid and Schizoid, but it applies only mildly I think.

The problem with this test is imo that the questions are phrased as "do you often...". If you show the concerned behaviour only sometimes, you tend to answer yes, thus ignoring the word OFTEN. In this way, your results turn out more paranoid or whatever than you are. Any thoughts?

yes I totally agree with you Alwin. For example it's not like I always think people are saying bad things about me behind my back, but sometimes and for certain people, I do. So I answered yes at that question and now I am a paranoid peson...:loco:

Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Moderate
Schizoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: High
Antisocial: Moderate
Borderline: Moderate
Histrionic: Low
Avoidant: Very High
Dependent: High
Obsessive-Compulsive: Moderate

Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Moderate
Schizoid: High
Schizotypal: Low
Borderline: Low
Avoidant: Moderate

ehehe... I'm all fucked up. this test is wierd...

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Seventh Level of Hell! :OMG:

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
Level | Score
Purgatory | Low
Level 1 - Limbo | Moderate
Level 2 | High
Level 3 | High
Level 4 | Low
Level 5 | Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Low
Level 7 | Very High
Level 8- the Malebolge | Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus | Low

Disorder | Rating

Paranoid: Low
Schizotypal: Very High
Antisocial: Moderate
Narcissistic: Low
Dependent: Low
Obsessive-Compulsive: Moderate
:Smug:

Personality disorder test:

Paranoid: Low
Schizotypal: Low
Narcissistic: Low

Schizoid
People with schizoid personality disorder avoid relationships and do not show much emotion. They genuinely prefer to be alone and do not secretly wish for popularity. They tend to seek jobs that require little social contact. Their social skills are often weak and they do not show a need for attention or acceptance. They are perceived as humorless and distant and often are termed "loners."

Dependent
Dependent personality disorder is characterized by a need to be taken care of. People with this disorder tend to cling to people and fear losing them. They may become suicidal when a break-up is imminent. They tend to let others make important decisions for them and often jump from relationship to relationship. They often remain in abusive relationships. They are overly sensitive to disapproval. They often feel helpless and depressed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seems contradictory but that's totally me. I have very little need or desire for people in my life, "friends", and really could care less about what people think. I have no use for their respect or approval.

but I'm very attached to my main relationship. I need to be in one, THEIR respect and understanding is very important to me. and I cannot let go of people I love at all. Even years past. Even after they're dead, still grieve it heavily.

Eigth Level of Hell - the Malebolge

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many and varied sinners suffer eternally in the multi-leveled Malebolge, an ampitheatre-shapped pit of despair Wholly of stone and of an iron colour: Those guilty of fraudulence and malice; the seducers and pimps, who are whipped by horned demons; the hypocrites, who struggle to walk in lead-lined cloaks; the barraters, who are ducked in boiling pitch by demons known as the Malebranche. The simonists, wedged into stone holes, and whose feet are licked by flames, kick and writhe desperately. The magicians, diviners, fortune tellers, and panderers are all here, as are the thieves. Some wallow in human excrement. Serpents writhe and wrap around men, sometimes fusing into each other. Bodies are torn apart. When you arrive, you will want to put your hands over your ears because of the lamentations of the sinners here, who are afflicted with scabs like leprosy, and lay sick on the ground, furiously scratching their skin off with their nails. Indeed, justice divine doth smite them with its hammer.

Purgatory Repenting Believers - Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo Virtuous Non-Believers -Very Low
Level 2 - Lustful -Very High
Level 3 -Gluttonous -Moderate
Level 4 -Prodigal and Avaricious -Moderate
Level 5 -Wrathful and Gloomy -Very High
Level 6 - The City of Dis Heretics -Moderate
Level 7 - Violent -Very High
Level 8- the Malebolge Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers -Extreme
Level 9 - Cocytus Treacherous - High

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

oooohhhhh, yes! I'm a horrible horrible person ! Petty and cruel ! mmmuuaaahahaha!