Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Low
Histrionic: Low
Narcissistic: Moderate
Avoidant: Moderate
Dependent: Low
Obsessive-Compulsive: Low

Pretty much what I expected.

Actually, if you're mature enough, the test can make you see that you might have a problem and should seek help. It's not 'stupid', just not to be taken literally.

If you need an online test to figure out you might have a mental disorder, you are an idiot and don't deserve any help to begin with. These tests are far from scientific and the answers are EASILY manipulated to determine an outcome, unlike an actual test for say, Schizophrenia.

If you need an online test to figure out you might have a mental disorder, you are an idiot and don't deserve any help to begin with. These tests are far from scientific and the answers are EASILY manipulated to determine an outcome, unlike an actual test for say, Schizophrenia.

"This test, sponsored by 4degreez.com, is meant to help determine whether or not you have a personality disorder. It is not meant to be used as a diagnostic tool, but rather as a tool to give you insight into a potential disorder that may be having a negative impact on your life. If you believe you may be suffering from a personality disorder or any other disorder, you should ask your family doctor to recommend a therapist in your area to meet with."

"Once again, this test is not meant to be used as a diagnostic tool. Only a trained professional can properly diagnose a personality disorder."

It's easy for you to say that since your mental health is probably very close to 100% (if that even means anything at all, I'm not going to delve into this subject any further though). But people with disorders often don't know it. They are either too proud to admit it or it's something so subtle that they never noticed it as being a disorder (they might think they were born like that and that's what they are). They're unaware it's something that can be changed, or for which treatment is available.

These tests aren't scientific at all. I absolutely agree. They aren't meant to, however. They're just a flashing light, "hey, you might need help here, it's making your life more difficult".

Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Low
Schizoid: Low
Schizotypal: Low
Antisocial: Low
Histrionic: Low
Narcissistic: Low
Avoidant: Low
Obsessive-Compulsive: Low

I'm not crazy, i'm actually pretty stable.

Mine said i was highly
Narcissistic and
Schizotypal

no actually these were my results...

Rating Information
Paranoid: Low click for info
Schizoid: Low click for info
Schizotypal: Low click for info
Antisocial: Low click for info
Borderline: Low click for info
Histrionic: High click for info
Narcissistic: High click for info
Avoidant: Low click for info
Dependent: Low click for info
Obsessive-Compulsive: Moderate

Paranoid: High
Schizoid: High
Schizotypal: High
Antisocial: Moderate
Histrionic: Moderate
Narcissistic: High
Avoidant: Moderate
Obsessive-Compulsive: Moderate

Cool what do i win?
Edit: Cool my 500th post was about a test that said I was paranoid.

Just fucking do it, psycho boy.

/pressing buttons.

Paranoid: High

Cool what do i win?
Edit: Cool my 500th post was about a test that said I was paranoid.

A bannination when you least expect it. It could be anytime, over the next 6 months, but i'm not going to tell you, or warn you, I'll just do it.

That's just a trick from the CIA following you around, don't worry about it.

...and one flew over the Cuckoo's nest

the problem with the voices is that they telling me that you aren't totally averse to things like butsex.

Ontop of that I always wanted to know how water boarding is.