Post your disorder ratings

stefan86

invariably off-topic
Feb 19, 2003
Stockholm, Sweden
www.deathdoom.com
do the test at Personality Disorder Test - Personality Test if ya dare and post your results :cool:

Here's my scores:
Paranoid: High
Schizoid: High
Schizotypal: High
Antisocial: Moderate
Borderline: Low
Histrionic: Low
Narcissistic: High
Avoidant: Low
Dependent: Low
Obsessive-Compulsive: High

Apparently i'm a narcissistic paranid obsessive-compulsive schizotypical schizoid. Couldn't be better o_O

Disclaimer: Yes, this test is old news. So?

Paranoid: Low
Schizotypal: Moderate
Antisocial: Low
Narcissistic: Moderate
Avoidant: Moderate
Obsessive-Compulsive: Low

Disorder | Rating
Schizotypal: Very High
Antisocial: High
Borderline: Moderate
Histrionic: High
Avoidant: Moderate
Dependent: High

I might need therapy :(

Haha, damn cool. I did a test like this one some years ago and my results were awful, here they go again...

Paranoid: Moderate
Borderline: Very High
Narcissistic: Low
Avoidant: High

I wanna see my mother's face when she sees I got a "very high" in the Borderline disorder... She keeps on telling me I am a borderline (she's a psychologist) though not very serious, as borderline disorder is usually related to abuse during your infancy, etc., and I was not abused... or so I think :ill:
Well, everything seems to be pretty accurate. Another thing my mother says is that I am a schizoid, and that's true. I am very histrionic as well, so that was wrong. Also I am pretty much antisocial sometimes. I'm pretty much paranoid sometimes as well, but I am not THAT obsessive-compulsive, lol, just with a few things, that's all.
Well, I'm shocked about the borderline thing... haha, this test was fun. I guess most of us are fucked up here. Oh well. I don't care :)

haha. well, we're listening to katatonia here and it's a depressive band. if that was the westlife fanclub it'd be low all throught. and btw, I know plenty of borderline people who hasn't been abused. it's merely a matter of personality methinks. I have a tendency to take out my destructive tendencies on other people rather than myself, hence my great narcissism ;)

@ Angelina: similar over here... a good friend [psychologist *g*] used to tell me I was histrionic... not seriously... but she told me... [maybe that's why I started visiting an acting class *lawl*]... but narcisstic? Me? o_O not really ... and I'm way more obsessive-compulsive than "moderate" oh well ... but was fun anyway :cool:

Paranoid: Moderate
Schizoid: Low
Histrionic: Very High
Obsessive-Compulsive: Moderate

haha. well, we're listening to katatonia here and it's a depressive band. if that was the westlife fanclub it'd be low all throught. and btw, I know plenty of borderline people who hasn't been abused. it's merely a matter of personality methinks. I have a tendency to take out my destructive tendencies on other people rather than myself, hence my great narcissism ;)

So you're saying I am indeed a borderline? :p

Swany: your ratings were not that bad ;)

I think Bereavement is the winner by now with the highest ratings! :loco:

of course not. these tests aren't exactly psychological expertise. I don't really know what i'm saying most of the time ;) but for me the scores are pretty realistic. narcissism, paranoia and obsessive-compulsiveness is a big part of my life

Hehe yes, of course, you're right and don't worry I don't usually know what I'm saying most of the time either, lol, but those scores were also pretty much like me.
It's fun to do these kind of tests :D

yeah it's nothing to take overly serious but it's fun. I'm usually too wasted from sleep depravation or being geenrally nuts to say something coherent, both in real and in the forums. Right now I'm too high on the ownage of Control Denied to think about anything else. I hope I don't start doing prog metal vocals on my rehearsal tonight

hehe, I'm almost ashamed

Disorder Rating
Schizotypal: Low

boring:(

Schizoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: High
Narcissistic: Moderate
Obsessive-Compulsive: Moderate

I recall taking this test back in highschool, with horrifying results. Seems I've mellowed.
Another added note, I'm a terrible hypochondriac. Not sure if that's a personality disorder.

hehe, I'm almost ashamed

Disorder Rating
Schizotypal: Low

boring:(

No...you're just not crazy. :loco: :lol:

Antisocial: High

Dependent: Moderate

not quite right i think :)
schitzo?? not that i know of..
no, not me neither.

but i terribly antisocial, and hate meeting ppl i don't know, mainly cause i dont talk to them, i just shut up.. (unless i´m drunk, then i talk, and regret every word afterwards instead..)

but fun nonetheless :)

btw, what does Histrionic mean??