PERSUADER U.S. Tour this September!

Curufin

Kind of a big deal...
Aug 19, 2002
Nottingham, NH, USA
www.curufin.com
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooo finally!

US Tour

Hey there, we have just confirmed our first USA tour sometime ago. Of course this feels awesome and we can´t wait to get over there and kick some ass and travel the country. Bring yourself, your friends and their friends along and we´ll have such a good time! As of now the following dates and cities are booked. We´ll come back later with info about venues, so check in regularly for info:

Sept:
14 - Springfield, VA
15 - Atlanta, GA
16 - Houston, TX
17 - Austin, TX
18 - San Diego, CA
19 - Los Angeles, CA
20 - SLC, UT
21 - Denver, CO
22 - Nebraska or KS
23 - Minneapolis/St.Paul, MN
24 - Milwaukee, WI
25 - Chicago, IL
26 - Cleveland, OH
27 - Toronto
28 - Montreal
29 - NY, NY

/Emilio

I think I need a change of underwear. :cry:

I believe the tour is with Sacred Steel, though I may be wrong. Check out the Mayhem Productions thread since MisterMayhem is helping organize it I believe. Kansas or Nebraska fuck yeah!!

I hope there's more dates, but if not.. FUCK!

Secondly: I wonder if this has anything to do with the fact that Matt's got his first live gig for Dark Empire..

The tour is definitely with Sacred Steel. nothing confirmed yet, but Halcyon Way has been offered the opening slot on the tour and we're trying to work out the details with Mayhem Productions. We hope to be able to make it happen as A Manifesto For Domination will be released by then and it will give us an opportunity to spread the word about it.