PERTNESS move from KARTHAGO to PURE LEGEND RECORDS

steel-prophet

Feb 11, 2011
Schwarzenberg/Germany
height:252

The Swiss band PERTNESS (2 albums @ KARTHAGO RECORDS) continue the cooperation with our labelgroup. The new album "Frozen Time" will be relased in late 2012 on PURE LEGEND RECORDS.

Line-Up:

guitar, vocals - Tom Schluchter
guitar - Tom Zurbrügg
drums - Chris Gutknecht
bass - Märs Bühler

PERTNESS @ PURE LEGEND RECORDS
„From The Beginning To The End” @ PURE STEEL SHOP

PERTNESS "Frozen Time" - Cover, Track List, Release Date: November 09, 2012

pertness-Frozen_Time_Promofoto_provisorisch---600.jpg

The 3rd album of Swiss Power Metallers PERTNESS, "Frozen Time", will be released worldwide on November 09, 2012.

PERTNESS---Frozen-Time---cover-400.jpg

The Swiss Power Metal band PERTNESS has been active since 1993 and they have recorded two demos and two studio-albums (both released on Karthago Records) since then. Especially their debut “Seven Times Eternity” (2008) had a lot of positive reviews. We are happy to welcome PERTNESS at Pure Steel Records!
Two years after their second album “From the Beginning to the End” the band presents their next album, “Frozen Time”, which features a great production and lots of innovative ideas. Sometimes the guitars even sound like Melodic Death Metal, because the sound is quite brutal and powerful. But they still give you the typical Power Metal flair. This new CD also boasts with harmonic twin-guitars, double-bass drumming and Tom Schluchter’s powerful, deep vocals. Some of the songs even contain folklore-harmonies, which are combined very well with the basic Power Metal sound (“Cold Wind of Death”, “I Sold my Remorse”, “Lost in Time”). The song “The Star of the County Down” sounds even more like a metal version of an Irish folk-song.
All fans of innovative and varied Metal with traditional influences will be thrilled by this new album!

Track list:

1 Frozen Time
2 My Will Is Broken
3 Farewell To Past
4 No More Messiah
5 Cold Wind Of Death
6 I Sold My Remorse
7 The Last Survival
8 Lost In Time
9 Shadow Knights
10 The Eye Of The Storm
11 The Star Of The County Down

Total playtime: 47:14

PERTNESS @ Pure Legend Records
„Frozen Time“ @ Pure Legend Records*

Last edited by a moderator:
PERTNESS - "Frozen Time" and 5th Promo Trailer released on November 09, 2012!

PERTNESS---Frozen-Time---cover-400.jpg

The new PERTNESS album, "Frozen Time", was released on November 09, 2012. There is also a 5th promo trailer.

The Swiss Power Metal band PERTNESS has been active since 1993 and has recorded two demos and two studio albums (both released on Karthago Records) since then. Especially their debut “Seven Times Eternity” (2008) had a lot of positive reviews. We are happy to welcome PERTNESS at Pure Steel Records!
Two years after their second album, “From the Beginning to the End”, the band presents their next album, “Frozen Time”, which features a fat production and lots of innovative ideas. Sometimes the guitars even sound like Melodic Death Metal because the sound is rather brutal and powerful. But they still give you the typical Power Metal flair. This new CD also offers you harmonic twin-guitars, double-bass drumming, and Tom Schluchter’s powerful, deep vocals. Some of the songs even contain folklore-harmonies, which go surprisingly well with the basic Power Metal sound (“Cold Wind of Death”, “I Sold my Remorse”, “Lost in Time”). The song “The Star of the County Down” sounds even more like a metallic version of some Irish folk-song.
All fans of innovative and varsatile Metal with traditional influences will be thrilled by this new album!

PERTNESS @ Pure Legend Records
„Frozen Time“ @ Pure Legend Records*
PERTNESS “Frozen Time” @ PURE STEEL SHOP

Last edited by a moderator:
SWORDBROTHERS TOUR 2014
20th December 2014 Pontem, Herisau (Switzerland)
19th December 2014 Piccadilly, Brugg (Switzerland)
29th November 2014 District 28, Siebnen (Switzerland) - PERTNESS, GONOREAS, ATLAS & AXIS
15th November 2014 Thun (Switzerland)
8th November 2014 Coq d'or, Olten (Switzerland)

height:848