Pete Blakk ex King Diamond to perform w Black Reign at Jon Olivas PAIN Bourbon St

Pete Blakk was a stud guitarist back in the day ... I actually preferred him slightly to Andy LaRocque. Blakk and LaRocque are my favorite guitar duo of all-time. I'd love to be able to see this gig .. sounds like a blast.

Britt

BTW Britt - If you'd be up for hanging out for that weekend, it's next Saturday night. You'd have a place to crash and I'd drive to the show.

Closest Airport to me is Sarasota (SRQ), next closest is Fort Meyers (RSW).

Jason
I appreciate the offer .. although it looks like the airfare is twice what I am spending to go to Atlanta just a week or so later. Had there been a bigger gap between this gig and Prog Power I would have seriously considered it .. as it is though I'm just going to hold out until prog power.

Britt

I appreciate the offer .. although it looks like the airfare is twice what I am spending to go to Atlanta just a week or so later. Had there been a bigger gap between this gig and Prog Power I would have seriously considered it .. as it is though I'm just going to hold out until prog power.

Britt

Wow really? Well, I guess given the proximity of the date it makes sense that the airfare is so high. Usually you can get good deals down here early enough in the game.

Well, the offer stands for any shows in the future.

Jason