Black Reign to to perform with Kamelot and Jon Olivas Pain

wade black

Wade Black
Feb 13, 2006
www.leatherwolfmusic.com
Great Metal day to all of you maniacs!! I have been talking with Shane from (PP /Krucible)and I will see you all at this years MIGHTY Prog Power festival for I will be MC for Showcase bands this year(great job on the line up guys!) I cannot wait ! FYI Wanted to touch base and to let you know that my solo band Black Reign will be performing 2 shows coming up . One is Aug 15th with Kamelot at Bourbon St New Port Richey , The other show is at the same place Sept 29th w Mr . Jon Olivas Pain ! This new band will prove to be a keeper of the metal faith! We will peform material from all of the records I have been lucky enough to have been on. we are also in pre production of our first demo/record .cheers Prog Power Rules!:kickass: :headbang:

Congrats on all accounts Wade! Those are some great bands to be sharing the stage with! Seems like New Port Richey is the place to be between Aug and Sept. :cool:

I look forward to meeting up with you again at this year's ProgPower. Take care and STAY TRUE!!! :kickass:

~Hoyt.

See I knew we would have another surprise!! Wade mcing the Showcase is a nice little surprise, but one none the less.

I think Wade should get in contact with Glenn and do a song on Saturday!!!!

thank you very much!! I appreciate all of you maniacs! nobody likes talking to an asshole /stuck up fake rockstar types. These are the people/fans of heavy music that support us and should be treated as such! with much respect .. cheers !! WB (CG/Black Reign) :kickass: :headbang: