Peter Brock killed!

Well I know he was a great bloke, i have met him on multiple occasions.
And i think i can safly say that i know more about brock and aussie motor sport in general than you will ever.

I guess if Nicky Winmar died and someone bagged him out, what Gavin said would be pretty mild in comparison to what I would come out with. :)

It's a real shame about Brock; it's also a shame (in retrospect) that he didn't stop driving rallies, which always look pretty dangerous to me.

Saw an interview with him tonight, and I paid a bit of attention to it for a change. He sounded like he might have had a bit of an ego, spoke his mind and called them how he sees them which can often rub people up the wrong way It still sounded like he'd be a pretty good bloke if he was on your side, and pretty nasty if he wasn't.

I think he was on most peoples side, anyway.

I totally agree. I was trying to put the "heard he was a bit of a cunt" thing in context for myself more than anything else.

Brock said himself that there were certain people who didn't get along with him. Blitz probably heard it from one of them. Although it sounded like most of those people were big-wigs at Holden.

Spruce Goose said:
My mate met Peter Brock a few years back and asked him to sign his hat. Brock told him to fuck off.

Charming! Experiences like that turn me off people for life.

Body Count's drummer did similar to me, and he later died. Draw your own conclusions from that!

It's a pretty rare occurrence, Gavin. :)

I've been looking for the new BC album, but haven't found it yet. Is it in the shops here?

Only on MD could a Peter Brock thread turn into talk about Body Count.