Peter on tour with a band he recorded, they done this before but with who?

I dunno bout the US tours Hypocrisy did with one of the bands who recorded their stuff at The Abyss. But in Europe Peter and his pals did a tour together with Destruction (German Thrash Legend) of whom Peter did "All hell breaks lose" and "The Antichrist" if I remember properly....

by the way: I saw Hypocrisy and "Dummy Burger" in Hamburg yesterday. Peter & co did a solid gig and they even performed one new song called "The Erasure"
A typical Hypocrisy thing with some interesting modern influences and an evil monster of a riff!!!

Raise+Hell.jpg

Raise Hell http://www.dicomics.com/raisehell/index.htm

HOLY TARGET
(Nuclear Blast)

The first album,Holy Target, was recorded and mixed in two weeks. The studio was “Abyss Studio” (Sweden) and sound engineer was Tommy Tägtgren. The album consists of an intro and 8 songs, and the music style is very fast, melodic death metal with some thrash metal elements. Tommy has also worked with Amon Amarth, and A Canorous Quintet. Anyone know if his brother still works with bands out at the Abyss studios cause I heard Peter is too busy these days...

abducted said:
it was with MARDUK.... playing guitar....
It was the Gehenna - Marduk - Mysticum tour if we're talking about the same thing...Peter played in MArduk as session guitar player, i saw them at the gig in Rome, it was really a cool evening, i took a pic with him and then i took one of him playing...i brought them with me in Milan on 14 Otcober hoping in an autograph on those pics but there wasn't opportunity to meet him again :cry: