Peter vs. Johnny Depp

This thread again!!!
lol.gif

For sure - Peter is more than just beautiful, he has a malevolent, kind of devilish look. I think it hinges on the high brow, dark eyes and pouty lips. Or you could say he has unwell, alien good looks. But it is his charisma and laid back manner that he oozes when you meet him that can knock you for six. Oh dear I could ramble on this subject all day - sorry!!!!

Sisterofnight said:
For sure - Peter is more than just beautiful, he has a malevolent, kind of devilish look. I think it hinges on the high brow, dark eyes and pouty lips. Or you could say he has unwell, alien good looks. But it is his charisma and laid back manner that he oozes when you meet him that can knock you for six. Oh dear I could ramble on this subject all day - sorry!!!!

nono.. please continue :D ...

[I think I just creamed my panties with that description you gave there :p] :lol:

Ah you know it bugs me but there are a lot of people determined we can't appreciate someone's music if we lust after them too. Not so! Musical judgement does not have to be impaired by this fact. Looks make no difference on your stereo.
Peter just happens to be a fox as well as a very multi-musically talented dude.
Hey Demonic - you looking forward to the Dimmu+Hypocrisy tour then I take it!

Peter could be the most beautiful thing on earth, or the butt-ugliest piece of shit you've ever seen...it doesn't fuckin' matter, cuz there is none heavier than Peter.

i saw this attila the hun movie and i was shure that the guy playing attilla`s backstabbing brother was peter... but who cares..

i think peter is married and have kids and stuff...i dont care they still do some of the best music around anyway..

Leviathane and Wolf Moon I can actually see what you mean in both cases ( I haven't seen those films but from the pics). It's in the eyes and mouth on both.:tickled:
It's so funny - wonder what he'd think. Must look out for more.:tickled:

lumitalvi said:
Yeah, the looks doesn´t create the music.

And he is a looker, but it is his voice actually that makes me to cream my panties... :D

For sure we'd love the music alone but it's a bonus he's so gorgeous and - for me it's especially vocals in End of The Line and Just Hate Me, When the Candle Fades and Unfold the Sorrow (his screaming and growling is sexy too - so raw). :D

Just keepin' this silly thread alive heheheh:loco:

Soldier Of Tomorrow said:
I think he can look like Buscemi, but he should never sound like Buscemi. :tickled:

Yes, Peter defnitely looks like Steve Buscemi!

I've never ever thought that Peter looks like Johnny Depp, but I have agreed that he sometimes resembles Steve Buscemi (thanks to Archie, argh, lol). But, and if I can find a good two-photos-to-compare, I have thought that Peter and Mauser from Vader look QUITE similar. I'll get to that one later. :)