Mar 2, 2003
Hi,

Wich SansAmp is he using?

SansAmp PSA-1
SansAmp GT2
SansAmp Classic
SansAmp TRI-A.C.

And where is it going it into? (Amp)

Peter uses the Sans Amp PSA-1 rack unit. I saw them live in Dallas, TX and I looked to see what type of amp he was using, I am pretty sure that he had it going directly into the PA system from the Sans Amp. Don't know what he uses in the studio, but it is probably the Sans Amp going directly into whatever recording computer he uses. (or at least that is how it sounds, he just uses multi layered guitar tracks)
The second guitar, and the bass use the same setup.

Sisterofnight said:
Oops I thought this thread was going to be about something else :Shedevil: **looks down to find brain in the gutter**

:rolleyes:Sorry but, well, someone had to say it!**shame faced**

:loco:

Wierd. When i saw him play with Nile, he was playing a Krank Frankenstein. On the NB festivals 2000 DVD, he is playing through an ENGL Savage 120 (my dream amp!). I think he uses kranks now for some reason.

well almost everytime I've seen them I have notcied different gear. I thought that he was using Krank with Nile because of the lineup. Because I noticed that every band on that tour played from the same rigs. maybe it was just here

The gear shouldn't really matter as long as the music kicks ass!!!!! Hypocrisy style!!! :headbang: