PHEAR: Insanitarium, ft ex-EIDOLON, RAMPAGE members + guests

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
FORMER EIDOLON VOCALIST PATRICK MULOCK TALKS NEW BAND PHEAR - "I FEEL LIKE I'M IN A SAFE PLACE; I'M EXCITED TO SEE WHERE THIS GOES"

"Singer Patrick Mulock - who once fronted Eidolon with former Megadeth drummer Shawn Drover and ex-Megadeth/King Diamond guitarist Glen Drover - along with two of his former bandmates in Rampage (guitarist Tyson Emanuel and drummer Chris Lewis) make up the Mississauga-based Phear....

...Insanitarium consists of 12 songs (+1 bonus instrumental track) and features the following guest musicans - Glen Drover (Megadeth, King Diamond, Eidolon), Bjorn "Speed" Strid (Soilwork), Stan Miczek (Harem Scarem, Honeymoon Suite, Sass Jordan), Jon Howard (Threat Signal), Travis Montgomery (Threat Signal), Kelly Kereliuk (Prismind), Rick Reid (Eclipse Eternal, Rampage), Omar Ales (Harem Scarem), Mark Ferreira, and Basia Lyjak...."

PHEARInsanitarium.jpg

Phear released their debut album, Insanitarium on May 22 via Amazon, iTunes, and CD Baby. Check out their new performance video for the song "Heaven" below:

“Don’t Scream”

"Reagan's Dream"featuring Jon Howard from Threat Signal:

"Until You Die"

Visit Phear on Facebook here.