Philadelphia Show

osmosis2259

Jun 9, 2008
Philadelphia
Anyone going?? Im buying the tickets at the trocadero. Who ever is going we should all like meet up and have a talk or something...

It would be crazy is Mike Portnoy was there because he was there at Symphony X.

I will be there for sure..I just hope the mix is better this time around
the show that was 3 days after they were at gigan tour in nj was horrible..Bass was too high and the vocals were too low
other then that it was a awesome show/setlist:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Im a Drexel student and I will be there. And yes MP was at Symphony X, I was actually the first one that thought he was there and I yelled and looked like an idiot but then everyone was like holy shit it is MP! Then Russell Allen was like Mike Portnoy is here

I'm a Temple student and plan on going.
Gotta pick up my ticket(s). haha

Talking about Symphony X... Which I like very much. Their new CD is almost unlistenable, it's just somehow too damn loud.

paradise lost i think is my fav after the odyssey. I like some of their older songs but I just dig the newer stuff a little more. I feel the keyboards are kind of cheezy sounding on the older albums but thats just me.

And damn i didnt know petrucci were at that show, i didnt see him. I talked to MP a little bit after the show just saying that Im a huge DT fan and thanks for everything.