Photo Gallery

Yep I want to know but I've got my own idea !

I'll come to Southampton and make some training courses to learn "how to do a good french kiss". They'll fall in love........ for sure !

@Looseunit : what do you think about this idea? You'll be my manager !!! :p :headbang:

yeah i think she is,i don't think he'd like people talking about his bird that way.she is a very good looking girl.

hey steve ,if alessio is still up for it with her ,we should set up another show with anti trust in southhampton it was a cool venue, great sound and if one of the pq boys gets lucky then its always a bonus , im sure if we set up a show she would turn up,maybe bring some of her fit friends for the rest of the band i.e me and you mate but u know i'm all about the music ,she is very good looking BUT if she is going out with one of the guys in anti trust i think best leave her alone,i know i would'nt want some bloke in a band giving my mrs one...while i'm on stage

looseunit said:
not sure when ill come in france

but i might train to paris when there is a good gig there

do you know of any coming up ?

http://homepage.mac.com/looseunit/PhotoAlbum12.html

:headbang:
The next show in Paris will be Nightwish on november 31th . But I'll see them in Lyon on november 1st because they are touring with Sonata Arctica... a fuckin' great show for sure !

Alessio's hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

someone say it aint tru!!!!!!!!!! why did he do it!!!!! he still rocks but he rocks so much more with long hair!!!!!!!!

some one make him grow it back!!!! pllllllleeeeeeeaaaaaassssssseeeee!!!!!!!

did some one say he is growing it back? please say its tru!!