248_2108_IMG-177.jpg

248_2105_IMG-173.jpg

http://thydoom.com/en/photo/248.html

You can buy them.
Let's agree)

To you for work of money do not pay???
It is my bread and water.
'Thank you' on bread you will not smear (c) Russian saying

Jagshemash Panzicov ... this is Borat ... Belgars friend who is kind of giving his house for me while I in US of A. Here in great US of A , I see in my travelling that people from america work for beer, burgers and sex, so with you bread and water Russia still a long way from capitalism of the US of A... Jagshemash

http://www.borat.tv/ Kasak government supports AA forum and great posting from US of A. Check me and be friends and share great photography pictures from travelling and band people together. Check mez but my photography pictures is all free if we do wife exchnage on myspace.

edit PS I thank Belgar for giving hospital while I here in Floirida, and "he do not charge one ruppi" as we say in Kazakghstan. See we too have own saying in our country.

Tomasz said:
and why not?, don't you think they partially deserve that money, after all, it's the pictures of them that I'm after and you're just a middle party here, seems to me like you're are exploring/ripping off the band on their own forum, not cool
Who says they do not deserve, certainly they do. But I don't know whether the guy is making his own business or not, whether he's going to share the money he gets or not.

Tomasz
will any of that money go to the band or Wacken organizers?
Festival and bands get only promotion, they have other sources of income.
I'm after and you're just a middle party here, seems to me like you're are exploring/ripping off the band on their own forum, not cool
Forum is frequently watched by gig organizators, record labels etc.

You wish to buy a photo, write on panzicov@gmail.com we shall agree.