I just uploaded some photos from Anthrax @ the Dynamo Festival
on my website.

Go to Metal Experience

click Photos - > Festivals - Dynamo 2005

Anthrax01.jpg

Hope you like it!!

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

ZTPioneer said:
Joey looks old, and is sporting a mullet.

OK, I wouldn´t choose this hairstyle for myself, but who goes for the looks except for Backstreet Boys fans? One of my favourite metal vocalists of all time, Corporate Death of Macabre, is a mullethead - as long as somebody doesn´t sport dreadlocks, it´s alright.

wait a minet aren't metalheads long haired anyway? at least that's what i thought. maybe i'm just old school. no, the guy that ranked on joey is just a poser!!!!

I think it rules that Joey pretty much looks the same as he did back in the day. It's awesome that Joey never got a trendy makeover ala Metallica. :headbang:

strik9 said:
I think it rules that Joey pretty much looks the same as he did back in the day. It's awesome that Joey never got a trendy makeover ala Metallica. :headbang:

a big +1 I really appreciated it when I saw he looked almost the same as back in the day! hell look at the guys from LAAZ ROCKIT in the other thread I posted not one of em even remotely looks like they did on their last record (not that they sounded worse because of it but still)!!

spacebeer said:
I think this is a pretty killer shot!

Anthrax07.jpg

That photo RULES! :headbang: i saw your Laaz Rockit pics. What bands wear dosen't really matter, but imo when bands get trendy new images it reeks of insecurity. Anyone who says that you have to dress in the latest fashions to be cool has been brainwashed by the media, and the fashion world in general. Imo that is the furthest thing from cool. To me being cool is being yourself, sticking to your convictions, and not changing who you are 'cause it isn't "cool" anymore.

he didn;t acted like one like Bush did last time, geez he was pissed beyond belief threadtened to beat up someone because a glass of beer had landed on the stage, which is his opinion was mortally dangerous...he kept raving about it all night long!!