Picture137.jpg

Picture144.jpg

Picture145.jpg

Picture147.jpg

Picture149.jpg

Well I might as well jump in here

withJeffLoomis.jpg

withChrisBroderick.jpg

The Nevermore lads really put on a great show for us. One of the best shows i'd been to this year. I'd really like to thank Chris and Jeff for taknig the time out for us to have the photo's with them, especially Jeff who said he wsa feeling underthe weather, but still took the time for us.
It was really awsome to meet Chris, he's very quickly becoming one of my top guitarists, not only because of his musical abilities, but just cos he was so cool and relaxed, and really looked like he was having a great time on stage.

I'll be the first one to invite NM and Jag Panzer for a joint tour of Oz next year \m/

Na, my camera takes shit stage photo's, so I left it up to Black_tooth_grin. I took a few vids of the intro and the first song (cant remember the set list atm) and the Heart Collector if memory serves correctly. Don't have them uploaded yet though.

kmanick said:
Looks like Chris never uses the locking nut on his guitar, does he not use the floyd at all?

I believe he has locking tuners, and I think he did a flutter with it at Jaxx, but I've never really seen him "use" it. All the other guitars I've seen him play have had fixed bridges...