Why Chris Broderick Owns You?

Hey Chris, I'm just curious, in case you have the time to answer, why doesn't Jeff EVER post on these boards? Does he hate the concept or something? Anyway, that video rules. Rock on dude. :headbang: :kickass:

Hey Chris, I'm just curious, in case you have the time to answer, why doesn't Jeff EVER post on these boards? Does he hate the concept or something? Anyway, that video rules. Rock on dude. :headbang: :kickass:

I know, I know.... Jeff can't take any shit talk... and there are tons on the forums, so he prefers to ignore them.

WD on the other had is the biggest shit talker and he loves loves loves it.

I know, I know.... Jeff can't take any shit talk... and there are tons on the forums, so he prefers to ignore them.

WD on the other had is the biggest shit talker and he loves loves loves it.
jeff needs a hug. eh so what? hes a bit sensative, its only human to be a little sensitive. but anyways, how can you talk shit about loomis? all there is to him is being a great guy and an outstanding guitarist.

haha yeah, in the video if you close attention, there seems like chris is a terrorist in de_dust or de_dust2 with a glock or a ct in cs_compound. Did i get it right?:p
Nice playing Chris!. Awesome vid!:headbang: