Photos (+ review, but in french) | Elysee Montmartre, Paris | 23.02.07

omg thats hot! I wish i had been there..

EDIT* woooooah it took me SO long to read the little tiny bits about PQ and firewind..i need to practice my french..

20070223_elysee-montmartre-paris-powerquest-firewind-angra_030.jpg

amazing photography..im well impressed.. :)

Indeed. I Couldn't get so close to the stage, so with all that hair flying about all the time, my own photos haven't come out all that well. There's maybe 20/30 of the 3 bands in total that are salvageable out of the nearly 400 that I took. Just as well the camera is a digital.

Great to hear all the news from the tour. Glad you got home in one piece Rory and look forward to publishing that review.

:worship: POWER QUEST !!!!!! :headbang:

:loco:

Yeah I've done PQ and Firewind, I need to get around to Angra tonight.. I was slightly critical of Firewind and my reviewing style is a bit rubbish lol, I thought I was better :(

Not only was I lucky enough to be at the Paris show, I was lucky enough to spend two weeks with the boys on tour. Sadly I am now home to start a new job but the memories (like magic) will never die. PQ fans will be proud to know that the reactions the band are receiving should see them push for more touring opportunities. The word is spreading and the Quest will go on. The pics look great but it's a shame we don't see more of the genius who is Steve Williams. For all you guys in the UK who await the next PQ show, all I can say is they continue to mature and mould into a very tight unit. And you're gonna love Alessio beefing up the overall sound with his guitar playing.:kickass: