Photo's Utrecht show online - check for websites

Eus

TL Photographer
Hey,

I just uploaded some photo's from the show in Utrecht (10/12/2005) to my website:

http://www.metal-experience.com

Check them out!!!

darktranquility10122005-13.jpg

darktranquility10122005-03.jpg

nice pics all of u! i just published (with permission, of course) the pics from Tim :) Eus, if u give me the permission to publish on my website yours too, it'd be great.. if you wanna let me do it, please contact me @ nt3n [at] darkillity [dot] net

cheers \m/

DragonLady1 said:
I'm just such a perfectionist when it comes to pics lol, nevermind me ;)

I´d rather have the impression you´ll find something to nag at everybody else´s concert- or flower-pics, just to bring them down, and the added "nice" is just to cover it, I seen it too many times now.
Both Eus and Tim brought a lot of decent pictures and a good deal of excellent ones, for example on metal-experience the photos of Niklas that ends with no 7, and of Tim´s, it are the 4th and the 6th of those posted here which are truly great.

You might be a very good photographer technically, but it´s not like your stuff is always perfect. I´m also a perfectionist and I think that many of your photographs, which are many more than posted here (surely you choose the best for this), but looking at everything on the website, often lack atmosphere and magic. Only if you could always combine both, technics and capturing the atmosphere, your work would be perfect. So let other photographers some space to breathe, too, or send them a pm if you wanna debate technical details so they could actually learn something if you think you might be able to teach them.

uff yeah sorry but I just asked something and it wasnt mean to be anything bad... but u seem really angry about it, dunno I never said something really bad about some pics here and also this wasnt mean in any negative way so sorry if u feel offended by some small critique... and I really find the pics nice... so cool down, no need to start such a monologue about what a bad person I am :lol:

DragonLady1 said:
u u u u u u u u u

internet speech ain't gonna save you this time, you... err... you... photography critic! there. that's the terrible insult i was looking for! you, like, look at pictures online and, you know, make less than flattering comments about them. it's insane. what would your parents think of you?

rahvin said:
internet speech ain't gonna save you this time, you... err... you... photography critic! there. that's the terrible insult i was looking for! you, like, look at pictures online and, you know, make less than flattering comments about them. it's insane. what would your parents think of you?

:lol:

DragonLady1 said:
uff yeah sorry but I just asked something and it wasnt mean to be anything bad... but u seem really angry about it, dunno I never said something really bad about some pics here

well, I read that comment of the "is this grainy or just my screen"-kind at least 3 times in UM, with pretty much exactly the same wording, and a couple of other remarks, too, so I got the impression you try to get rid of the concurrence by trying to demotivate them :D

and also this wasnt mean in any negative way so sorry if u feel offended by some small critique... and I really find the pics nice... so cool down, no need to start such a monologue about what a bad person I am :lol:

That´s the point, it doesn´t look like some small critique, it´s just masked as such (as I see it) in order to put others into place, it are just these airy remarks instead of constructive feedback. But if you yourself deliver good results, that´s the only way to deal with concurrence and if you are sure about your own works there is no need to contemplate about your grainy screen anymore.

I have the slight feeling u take everything too personal in here... u dont know me and I dont even remember that I once said that something was too grainy (ah yes, one flower pic that was saved in gif format instead of jpg and after saving it in jpg it looked perfect, that wasnt meant to be anything bad)... dunno whats ur problem with me, but I'm bored of that now... and I also dont have anything against people taking pics (like u are talking about "concurrence" or whatever), I hate it when people try to judge me through the net, thats a sign of stupideness in my eyes... sorry if I offend u now but its too much here, leave me in peace if u dont like me but stop to analyse every single word I post here, I'm bored... its really getting on my nerves when people take everything so fucking serious and see bad in every word someone posts!

and btw just because I'm critique considering pics (and I like it if people post some constructive critique on my pics too) doesnt mean I'm a bad person or hate everyone who takes pics *argh* I think u really misunderstood something there, sorry