Photo's Utrecht show online - check for websites

yeah dunno, just dont like it to be judged through the net thats all... nevermind ;) lets go on talking about pics and where are dianas pics in here btw? I wanna see them, I'm sure they are great as always... diaanaaaaa *calls*

fireangel said:
I heard you are not a bad person, Gtranquillity always spoke good about you so I gave you some credit whenever I read your reply to others´ photos, but yesterday that credit simply was used up.

this is one of the most abysmal places this forum has ever been to. validation of internet character through hearsay from other internet character. i don't even care who the people involved are: back away from such a tremendously stupid statement before it contaminates the board. i suggest deletion of post, and i hope it will come without my intervention.

[PEACE_NEGOTIATOR_MODE]

guys! who cares about who makes the best pics, and about how critics are made or not made?! who gives a fuck about that?! the important thing is that we have plenty of DT pictures for every date, no matter how they're taken!

[/PEACE_NEGOTIATOR_MODE]

DL1 said:
where are dianas pics in here btw? I wanna see them, I'm sure they are great as always... diaanaaaaa *calls*

I received an email from Diana, that She was not going to be able to attend the NL shows because of her employment. And something about a train wreck that now caused her an extra hour to travel to and fro -

@Eus, Fototim: great photos thanks for sharing them
Eus, Jack Daniels for an avatar ;)

rahvin: I deleted it on moderator´s request, even though I don´t find that abysmal as you do.
It was to reply to DragonLady1, who wondered (probably rightly) why I suddenly came up with my remarks, and that is, because I tried not to say anything for a long while, but now good hearsay and what I read by DragonLady1 simply didn´t match anymore.

DragonLady1: especially since I don´t know you personally, your posts are the only thing that give me an impression of you and represent you.
Too bad you don´t remember what you wrote then. And if you write something, don´t brush the response off with "leave me alone"; it´s a remark to your posts. If you don´t want any reaction to what you do, then don´t write anything.
It´s strange that people spend so much time on the internet and on posting, and then when someone gives critique, they come up with "oh, don´t take what I say too personally", and "it´s just internet". That would mean they don´t take their own writings remotely serious, so why waste all that time on doing something you´re not even really interested in and forget easily.
Sure, a person is not exactly in real life like they are on the net, and that´s why I would never say I could exactly describe a character just from their posts, that´s indeed not right. But at the same time it´s not right that the contributions of anyone don´t tell anything about the person.

hmm I don't see the point in deleting a message if you're just going to paraphrase what you said in it, anyway :p

anyway, sorry, carry on girls

Nt3N said:
[PEACE_NEGOTIATOR_MODE]
guys! who cares about who makes the best pics, and about how critics are made or not made?! who gives a fuck about that?!
[/PEACE_NEGOTIATOR_MODE]
We´ll die anyway.

Nice.. first war in a long time.. I miss krigsbarn and .. ?

edit: oh, I almost forgot: good pics. the fact just is that pictures pretty much similar like those are being posted here almost every day - not that it would anyhow lessen their value. I personally enjoy off-stage pics more. :)

Hitori said:
hmm I don't see the point in deleting a message if you're just going to paraphrase what you said in it, anyway :p

at least she's not dragging into the debate absent users who might not like reading whatever it is they said made public in a catfight.

also, concurrence means "agreement in opinion" or "simultaneous occurrence; coincidence". it has nothing to do with competition. less gossip, more dictionary.

Amazing pictures!