Piano Compositions

Well the thing about piano is that personally I prefer piano with violin or cello. Piano alone sounds somehow, I don't know, empty or smth. Maybe that's because I'm not much into piano music. Anyway, I like the second tune.

I absolutely love piano music, but it has to be played by a real piano.

There's some nice ideas in your compositions, but it doesn't really seem much as a whole.
I rather see it as an improvised sketch to cut out the good parts and use it in songs or something.

I absolutely love piano music, but it has to be played by a real piano.

There's some nice ideas in your compositions, but it doesn't really seem much as a whole.
I rather see it as an improvised sketch to cut out the good parts and use it in songs or something.

i agree with you..i think there are many good piece in the songs, nice tunes, but probably you should only work on the composition as one piece...sometimes you seem to be too dispersive in my opinion...but it's nice =)

thanks for the comments..i really appreciate it.
I don't know if you are right..i don't believe my themes in one song can't fit together..what about progressive music (opeth for example)?
I am not trying to compare myself with them but what about many opeth songs?
there are many different parts in one song.
anyway thanks again..

The thing is that a piano playing by itself doesn't make the music solo piano music, if you know what I'm saying.
I didn't get the feeling it was a piano-piece, as in a piece of music written for the piano.

The thing is that a piano playing by itself doesn't make the music solo piano music, if you know what I'm saying.
I didn't get the feeling it was a piano-piece, as in a piece of music written for the piano.

I agree but i didn't want to write these pieces as pieces written for the piano in a classic way. I used the piano (keyboard) as a mean to create some melodies and ideas rather than create piano music.I don't say this is the right way to make music .It was just what i did with these 2 pieces.

I agree but i didn't want to write these pieces as pieces written for the piano in a classic way. I used the piano (keyboard) as a mean to create some melodies and ideas rather than create piano music.I don't say this is the right way to make music .It was just what i did with these 2 pieces.

Oh then there's no big problem =)