Pic of Anna and Mike's mom?

synergy said:
he looks like one of those people in Soundgarden's Black Hole Sun video

hahaha wow, those people in that vid are creepy as hell looking. that definetly is a weird shot of mike.

KennonKun said:
Santa Claus in a cool way.

Did anyone read the part in the new biography about them dropping chairs out the hotel window? That's so awesome. That kinda reminds me of the one time Ozzy was in Pittsburgh and he pissed out the window of the Stanley Theater... down onto the street... where the crowd was lined up for the show...

yeah i saw that, and i enjoyed how mike was hesitant about doing it, and then being honest about being afraid they were going to get busted haha. most m3taL gUyz would be like "i'm no pussy, i'm metal." but, anyway, i'd be afraid to do it too haha. when they went down to the lobby the lady at the desk nonchalantly mentioned something to them about the chairs being thrown down, cause she saw them land. mike was surprised at how cheap the replacement costs were haha.

Moonlapse said:
ahahah, I'm loving the size difference. It only actually hits you when you're standing in front of him asking for his signature, and your head is tilted about 70 degrees upward.
Yeah, I wonder how tall he is...

sammylindgren.JPG

I'm 5'9", so he's a damn tall boy. His new wife looks fairly petite, she's a very pretty lady too. They're both lucky (she's luckier though) :tickled:

Mikael Åkerfeldt said:
Haha guys!

That sure is Anna, but the other one is NOT me mum! Not a relative either! Dunno who the fuck that is!
I checked the phone catalogue some years ago and there was another guy in Stockholm called Mikael Åkerfeldt. It's just a name but I find things like that slightly uncanny!

I see you're keeping busy eh?
Take care
Mike

WOW!!! tis is the real AKEREFELT???
:OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

OMG U GUYZ WAS THAT MIKAEL OMG IF HE WAS HERE RIGHT NOW I'D SOOOOOOOO DROP MY PANTS FOR HIM HE'S SOOOOOOO HOT <3 <3 <3 OMG MIKAEL I LOVE YOU OMG WHY DON'T YOU RETURN MY LETTERS OMG I STILL LOVE YOU

....but other than that i'm doin alright.

Necramentia said:
OMG U GUYZ WAS THAT MIKAEL OMG IF HE WAS HERE RIGHT NOW I'D SOOOOOOOO DROP MY PANTS FOR HIM HE'S SOOOOOOO HOT <3 <3 <3 OMG MIKAEL I LOVE YOU OMG WHY DON'T YOU RETURN MY LETTERS OMG I STILL LOVE YOU

....but other than that i'm doin alright.

WHOAH! You do have his address????? :OMG: I would like write to him letters with poems from me :)

still this board ain't anywhere near as bad as the vintersorg one, it sounds like everyone on that forum would drop their pants and cut off their balls for vintersorg without though...it's really sad...every post is "omg v, if i may so bold as to ask, but, because you are a musical genius and you obviously know everything, can you tell me why we're here? i would ask who created life but obviously you did because you're so awesome omg thanks i love you <3 <3 <3"...and that's just the guys.