Pickups: A reccomendation:

Trevoire520

Mar 24, 2007
Fife, Scotland
Hey all, I just got a pair of Bareknuckle Nailbombs fitted in my Ibanez SZ this week and I just have to say wow! :OMG:

Alnico magnets, DC resistance is about 16K. I've never been a fan of EMG's because I dont like ceramic magnets but I think these are the pickups I've been looking for!

These are hand built to order in the UK, theres a whole range but if you cant find what you want, or arent sure you can phone the owner and talk guitar sounds and he'll figure out what'll work for you, even if he has to make something custom made! I ordered mine wednesday night and they arrived the next wednesday morning. Theres shit loads of cool cover options too, burnt chrome, distressed nickel, black plastic, pretty much anything tbh...

For a calibrated set with chrome covers it cost me about £195 delivered. Really cant reccomend these enough they make seymour duncans sound like cheap s**t. People on here will probably dig the Warpig humbucker, VERY metal!

I can post some clips tomorrow if people are interested?

Bareknuckle website

god i must seem like a walking advertisement for these guys huh? I dont work for bareknuckle honest! lol. Though maybe I wish I did, might get free P'ups! lol!