Looking for pickups!

Notuern

Bloody vaginal belch
Oct 20, 2007
Ive been thinking about what pickups to get for my next guitarsetup im doing.

Its going to be a superstrat with an alder body, 2 humbuckers, modern wilkinson tremolo and an Aria Pro II RS Knight Warrior neck.

Im looking for something inte the PAF-way, and in the bridge I dont want to go below 9k, and not above 11k output.

And I want to be able to split the coils, for more classic strat tones.

What do you guys think?
Ive been looking at the DiMarzio PAF-pro, but the output seems a bit too low. ;X

Edit:

I forgot to mention that im going to use gold covers for the pickups, and that I have an MMK 45 pickup, that I might use in the bridge, so matching neck to that one would be interesting as well.

MMK 45 specs ive found on the net:
Inductance 6.16h
Resonant peak 9.3 kHz
DC resistance 11.8h.
alnico magnets

I just bought a set of Dimarzio 36th anniversary PAF's

there in the 8 - 9 k dept.

I really dig low output pickups these days...not for any type of extreme metal but for any other style of music I really dig the dynamics...

rio grande without a doubt

Checked 'em out, but it seems like theres not so much "string" in the sound?
Im after a pickup that makes the high strings really jump at you.

I just bought a set of Dimarzio 36th anniversary PAF's

there in the 8 - 9 k dept.

I really dig low output pickups these days...not for any type of extreme metal but for any other style of music I really dig the dynamics...

Il check them out!

Yeah, im after something that will do 80's heavy metal to blues, so I dont really need that much output either.

The PAF Pro is listed with a resistance of 8.4, so it's not really that far from what you're going for if you like how they sound. Bare Knuckle Pickups also have a nice selection of "vintage hot" pickups that may suit you.

The PAF Pro is listed with a resistance of 8.4, so it's not really that far from what you're going for if you like how they sound. Bare Knuckle Pickups also have a nice selection of "vintage hot" pickups that may suit you.

Yeah, ive thought alot about those PAF Pro, even though they are a bit below the output I usualy like.
But some of my favorite guitarsounds have been produced with PAF Pro's. ;X

Ok, il check them out too then!

Bare knuckles are brilliant, best pickups I've ever used.
Gotta put a vote to Ria Grande's too though, got a Texas BBQ Bucker (what a name!) in my PRS Tremonti SE and I love it.