Pics of Gaayhl from Gaygoroth at Wacken

How awesome is my fucking new sig??

• Total voters
n617926074_1606747_4597.jpg

There's sposed to be more coming dunno when though...

and fuck you all my sig is amazing :lol:

Back to topic: Yes, it IS funny that "Mr. Trve" seems to be a pink fairy.

But showing this publicly makes him more true or metal than you and me will EVER be. I think it's amazing that he doesn't care about the Black Metal fags and that he does what HE thinks is right.

And the fact that so many metal heads seriously bash him (not just for fun) reminds me why I hate a big part of the metal scene. I'm glad I grew out of this shit, everyone else: Enjoy your tardness.

But showing this publicly makes him more true or metal than you and me will EVER be. I think it's amazing that he doesn't care about the Black Metal fags and that he does what HE thinks is right.

And the fact that so many metal heads seriously bash him (not just for fun) reminds me why I hate a big part of the metal scene. I'm glad I grew out of this shit, everyone else: Enjoy your tardness.

:lol: I'm not bashing him (only making fun a little), I said the same thing as you to a friend. I respect him more for coming out and not caring if it hurts his career. Before I had NO respect because he was an idiot who thought a wine glass + the pause button = scary man... :lol:

:lol: I'm not bashing him (only making fun a little), I said the same thing as you to a friend. I respect him more for coming out and not caring if it hurts his career. Before I had NO respect because he was an idiot who thought a wine glass + the pause button = scary man... :lol:
Yeah, this wasn't directed to you. You're not trve at all because you listen to Power Metal in the first place :p

Wow. Finally, someone who doesnt say ''hahahhaa gaahl likes it in the ass omg ill never listen to gorgoroth again he's such a faggot''.... seriously, who cares what he does in bed with whoever he wants to, he still makes good music.