Pics of Rockhard Festival!

DragonLady1

Firesoul
Mar 20, 2003
Innsbruck/Vienna
www.photopit.com
Just uploaded my pics from the first day at Rockhard Festival at www.photopit.com . check it out and feel free to leave some feedback in my guestbook!
Cheers
Caroline

amonamarth14.jpg

Thx for the great pics!!!
Is it true that Johan was in the crowd to see Accept??
...probably everybody wanted to stand by his side and bang with him :headbang:

Feraliminal Lycanthropizer said:
the ones you buy from the store in the economy pack because people are too cheap to commit suicide with anything else.

well, yes, but the important part is that they are double edged with the mounting point in the center, mostly for use in power tools and machinery.

Thrymfal said:
well, yes, but the important part is that they are double edged with the mounting point in the center, mostly for use in power tools and machinery.

Im aware ( i actually use them to edge my brothers hair and to shape eyebrows and such). My witty remarks really suck on the net, dont they?

Blutaar said:
Is it true that Johan was in the crowd to see Accept??
...probably everybody wanted to stand by his side and bang with him :headbang:

Yes, it's really true... I saw him in the crowd for a longer time :headbang:

its a drinking horn i think... no he doesnt blow a horn in he beginning of Arson... AA dont play Arson in gigs and in the album it says in the booklet that its a guy called Udo Schlangschnabel..
if he blew in a little horn like that for Arson it would make a really high sound.. the horn used for Arson must have been quite big cause the sound is very low.