PICTURE reissues **UPDATED 8/14**

TribunalRecords

Record Label(s)/Vocalist
Sep 12, 2007
www.tribunalrecords.net
Hey everybody!

Thanks to Mike at Swords & Chains we are now in talks with PICTURE about reissuing the first 4 albums. they will be 2 on 1 sets similar to the Pseudonym reissues that were done like 10+ years ago. We are still working out the details but everything is looking very positive at the moment and we plan on having out in early 2014 in anticipation of their US appearance.

Sounds awesome! I'm only familiar with the song "Eternal Dark" from the HammerFall cover, but I'm sure it's all great stuff!

Well it's set. I will be doing the first 4 PICTURE albums. The band is gathering the content to be included. Right now it looks like the 2 on 1's will be set up like this. Spread the word. They are coming in 2014.

Diamond Dreamer/Picture
Eternal Dark/Heavy Metal Ears

I hope I am in the thank you part since if you look at the thread about reissues I suggested Picture many many months ago way before the fest thought about them. Maybe I should be on the cover!

I hope I am in the thank you part since if you look at the thread about reissues I suggested Picture many many months ago way before the fest thought about them. Maybe I should be on the cover!

Actually a guy here in NC, Tony "Dio" Leonard suggested it to me a few years back. Actually made a homemade CD of Eternal Dark for me. haha. I just never thought it to be possible because of certain legal issues, but we have managed to work it out thankfully.

Actually a guy here in NC, Tony "Dio" Leonard suggested it to me a few years back. Actually made a homemade CD of Eternal Dark for me. haha. I just never thought it to be possible because of certain legal issues, but we have managed to work it out thankfully.

make you wonder how many other great reissues can get done. So many times one would think it would be impossible.

Hahaha, and I am sure Bob will take credit for thinking he is the first person in the USA to ever hear of this band... :)

Matt - I talked to Confessor about Ragnarokkr, but a couple of the guys have work commitments.

Hahaha, and I am sure Bob will take credit for thinking he is the first person in the USA to ever hear of this band... :)

Matt - I talked to Confessor about Ragnarokkr, but a couple of the guys have work commitments.

Thanks Jason for thinking of them. Yeah, they are very busy band (outside of band) and with Scott living in China it makes things hard.

I had the two reissues on Pseudonym when they came out. I mean I did manage a record store from 1993-2009. ;) They have been on my radar since I lost my copies in my fire in 2005, but even back then those sets were ultra rare and going for big money. That is always a good marker for a reissue. I just really thought the legal stuff would be roadblock. It wasn't at all. hahaha.

I am honestly surprised that more people haven't heard of them until this fest announcement. They are a great band. All 4 early albums are classic.

Who is Picture? Never heard them, though I have heard OF them. What's a good album to start with? For some reason, I'm thinking they sound like Marillion(?)

Nothing like Marillion. If knowing Hammerfall covered one of their songs give you any idea.

Picture is a traditional metal band that has been around for 30 years.

I so wanted to do this catalog, but who better than Divebomb if I can't.
So looking forward to seeing this band live.

Last edited by a moderator: