Pictures from Nathan's last show, on SEPT 10TH.

VEHEMENCE

Helping The World To See
Jan 3, 2002
Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.
www.myspace.con
Thanks to Susanne of Vestige photo promo www.vestigephoto.tk we got some pretty awesome pictures to present. http://www.myspace.com/vestigephotopromo

7.jpg

3.jpg

1.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

More pics to come.

Those pictures rock! Man, looks like it was a killer show! Really wish I could have made it, hope you got some good video or something. What was the setlist, how did the show go? And if another thread already answered those questions...well I'll find it I'm sure lol.

That rules you used the keyboards for those songs too! Maybe when you start touring again with Adam, you can take Abigail Williams out as Support, and then their keyboardist can play keyboards for you guys again.

Hope you had a good turn out too.

Yeah the turn out was really good. We really appreciate everyone who came and didnt flake. It helped us out in many ways. As for video I saw several people with cameras, but didnt get thier numbers. I am sure a tape will turn up though, they almost always do.

The show was fantastic. Very high energy. It was great to see you guys all play together again. You guys should keep having "last Nathan" shows as long as you guys are hanging around town.