DSC00196.JPG

DSC00016.JPG

DSC00081.JPG

DSC00118.JPG

DSC00244.JPG

DSC00232.JPG

DSC00211.JPG

DSC00107.JPG

Yeah I was pretty much right in the middle of all that shit going fucking insane. People staring at me every which way and me and this guy next to me just shouting the lyrics with Alexi. It was fucking insane, I pray they come back soon with Iced Earth. The crowdsurfers kinda ruined it cause it would block ur view and hearing at some points.

my pix didnt come out (no surprize) its all good though. the crowd surfers ruined it and so did the fuckin pricks who were trying to protect their tiny girlfriends from people pushing them. if you cant handle yourself DONT BE RIGHT IN FRONT!!! i dont like elbows in my back on purpose thank you very much. other than that....FUCKIN ROCKED ASS. looking from the stage in that pic id be a little off to the right a bit...

Roope doesn't only play rhythm! In fact, he's a damn great lead guitar player too, a guitar legend in Finland and ONE OF ALEXI'S INFLUENCES! Sorry, I didn't want to sound like a smartass ;)
Oh, and it seems like he's ALWAYS shitfaced :lol:
@theundergroundscene: Fuck eeerrrrrm THANK you very much! :lol:

The Lantern Nut said:
Roope doesn't only play rhythm! In fact, he's a damn great lead guitar player too, a guitar legend in Finland and ONE OF ALEXI'S INFLUENCES! Sorry, I didn't want to sound like a smartass ;)
Oh, and it seems like he's ALWAYS shitfaced :lol:
@theundergroundscene: Fuck eeerrrrrm THANK you very much! :lol:
He said he's from Scottland.....and yeah he was very shitfaced afterwards.