pictures of Kiuas in Sauna Open Air 08

And some more pictures from the same gig.

Does anyone know did the basist injure his knee? That's got to hurt :(

And some more pictures from the same gig.

Does anyone know did the basist injure his knee? That's got to hurt :(

Yes I did, I jumped down from the drum riser and tore the ligament from the side of my knee. I can pretty much walk with my knee but the knee is still swollen and sore and can't take much stress on gigs.

I have this cool terminator/cyborg-kind of support on my leg so I can somewhat perform on stage but not with normal ease and rabidity...

Yes I did, I jumped down from the drum riser and tore the ligament from the side of my knee.

I'm sorry to hear that you were injured so seriously. I hope you'll make a full recovery! I saw a similar kind of accident happen to Amorphis's Pasi Koskinen in Mid Summer Festivals in Kouvola something like ten years ago. Pasi was taken straight to hospital and Amorphis continued to play without him. So you earned my respect by continuing bravely to play to the end of the gig. Take it easy now.

Damn! I'm sorry for you Teemu, exspecially knees are fucked up places to brake.. Often knees wont make full recovery, I hope your best.

Nice pics, Poor Markku didnt get In any pics ;P He can hide behind his drumkit. If you'd want to take good pics of drummer and his percussions the photos should be taken from the stage :S