Pictures of the Strasbourg show?

Amanita

May 29, 2011
Paris
Hi everyone, just got back from a few days spent in Strasbourg to attend the AA show October 13.

The show was awesome and (if possible) I thought that the vibe was even better than in Paris.

I didn't have the chance to take pictures; did someone take a few by chance?

I've been in Hengelo last night.
Set list (as far as i remember and not in the right order): War of the gods, Destroyer of the U., Slaves of fear, Live without regrets, A beast am i, Runes to my memory, Tottg, Guardians of Asgaard, Free will sacrifice, Varyags of M., Embrace of the endless ocean, Ride for vengeance, Pursuit of vikings, Asator, Death in fire.
It was a great show!!!
Btw: first time i saw Ted in a t-shirt on stage and Olavi definitely lost weight ;o)

Indeed, I also thought that Olavi lost weight.

Your setlist was quite the same as in Strasbourg, but awsome nonetheless!

Well, let's see what the next year is bringing.
I'd really like it if they would do a kinda "classics" tour for their 20th.

I guess those would sell out pretty fast ^^

seems like it was changed by Varyags of Miklagaard, i'd like to see VS THE WORLD live instead of Free Will Sacrifice

Oooh, as for me, Free Will Sacrifice is quite often one of my preferred songs on my walk to work. (Especially at days I hate that short walk so much and rather would like to walk on and on and on... :erk: Then I like that acherontic? coolness of this song very much. It makes me a secret fist, and let my eyes become Sinic.:lol:)
So I have nothing against to hear it live....:) Of course, there is always a hip and a hop... :loco: Don't you like that song so much??? Why?

Well, let's see what the next year is bringing.
I'd really like it if they would do a kinda "classics" tour for their 20th.

I guess those would sell out pretty fast ^^

Next year we'll already be ants.:ill:
I would like if Surtur Rising then will mean "classic" as well and they would do kinda "best of" + "new album 2012" tour. Yeah! :headbang:.
On the other hand the fans maybe should make an idea of a jubilee present too.:kickass:

On the other hand the fans maybe should make an idea of a jubilee present too.:kickass:[/QUOTE]

You have an idea already?

On the other hand it would be nice to be a part of an official fanclub with meet and greet opportunities as the tour goes on.

On the other hand it would be nice to be a part of an official fanclub with meet and greet opportunities as the tour goes on.

Now I have an idea.:) An official fanclub! And you have to found it!:kickass:

On the other hand the fans maybe should make an idea of a jubilee present too.:kickass:

On the other hand it would be nice to be a part of an official fanclub with meet and greet opportunities as the tour goes on.[/quote]

Enough (good) beer to full a swimming pool? Just sayin'...

I can brew them a beer :kickass:

Though unoffical and not for sale, but still :saint:

Oh yeah! That would be great, a homebrewed jubilee beer, not only a homebrewed beer(what would be kickass enough!), but a homebrewed beer by one of their most loyal, abiding, true fans (I guess)! Very nice!:hotjump:

Yes, and maybe in addition 5 dogs like
bernhardiner2.jpg

But maybe... ok, I'm not THEM, so maybe that's not a good idea....:erk:

I like to think so :loco:

I know at least (singer) Johan has tasted some of my beers and mead, not sure about the rest of the guys.

I'll do it for sure if they want me to :kickass:

Alter Schwede, oaah! Your idea is so good! DO IT! DOOOO IT! Keyword: SURPRISE ......