Pictures

I got my pictures from the Skellefteå Festivalen gig, but I don't know where to put them up!?
Is it possible to send them to the evergrey site and then they will put them up?

@Lise: I got my pictures now...but I don't know how to send them to you? Got icq or msn?

:hotjump: Of Silence Embraced.... I've just had some kind of Virus in my computer, everything broke down..=( So I had to put down my Icq... Do you have the pictures in jpg?? Could You send them to my e-meil adress? I think that should work... (I'm not an expert...) I would be So So GLAD to see them!!!:worship: You Are The Best.... =) I'm sure more than I would like to see them....

Of Silence embraced!!!
Please send the photos to me, we always like to collect photos from every show. I can´t garantee that they will end up at our webpage but there´s a good chance :)

Thank you...

Mike

@Lise: Okay, that's to bad...but write in your e-amil and I send you the pictures as soon as possible!?;)

@Mike: Okay, I will...is your mail mike@evergrey.net?
I sure got some quality pictures, so I'm expecting at least one on the page;) :p :lol: hahaha..just kidding!:rolleyes:

@Everyone: I thought that I maybe could try to put up a page with the pictures so everyone could see them...or is there maybe someone who has a domain and could put them up for me?

Silence( the master photographer:D )

Originally posted by Of Silence Embraced
@Lise: Okay, that's to bad...but write in your e-amil and I send you the pictures as soon as possible!?;)

@Mike: Okay, I will...is your mail mike@evergrey.net?
I sure got some quality pictures, so I'm expecting at least one on the page;) :p :lol: hahaha..just kidding!:rolleyes:

@Everyone: I thought that I maybe could try to put up a page with the pictures so everyone could see them...or is there maybe someone who has a domain and could put them up for me?

Silence( the master photographer:D )

If you like you can send them to me as well: TheEvergreyClan@aol.com I'd put them up on the Clan site.

Hey Silvère, it was nice meeting you at the Dynamo festival!

NP Death Angel - Act III

I LOVED their show!! BUT...... I have been waiting for one song for all those months/years, my ultimate metal song ever.. Kill As One! And I couldn't believe when they left the stage without playing that one!! I asked Mark later on and he said it was on the setlist but they have to cut the gig off in the end :mad:
I couldn't be at the warm-up gig so I missed the song....

BTW, my favorite album is Kill As One, I have Frolic also, but Act III was so lame IMO that we sold it a while ago......

xxx Marlies

Yes it was nice to meet you !

I agree with you, i've waited so many years to see death angel alive !!! Why Children of Bodom :mad: played at the same time !? I missed the half of their gig...

So we have to wait for the live album of Death Angel now... :)

Originally posted by silvère
I agree with you, i've waited so many years to see death angel alive !!! Why Children of Bodom :mad: played at the same time !? I missed the half of their gig...

So we have to wait for the live album of Death Angel now... :)

I have seen them back in the eighties several times, luckily!! :headbang:
I did go and see one song or so of COB, but I couldn't stand the vocals for much longer and it's too BM for me anyway. I sometimes like to listen to them, but I wasn't in the mood it seems. Plus the sound in the tent was LOUD! And believe me, I don't easily complain about that LOL!! But it was a clear sound with all the bands I saw there.

Live album, yeah!! I don't know if they also recorded the club gig the day before, but it's probably going to be a Live at the Dynamo thing or something like that..... without Kill As One then, booohooooooo! :cry: :cry: :cry:

xxx Marlies

Originally posted by Mike(evergrey)
Of Silence Embraced...

my emailaddress is:
mailto:michael@evergrey.net

okay..thanks! my scanner dosn't work right now but I'll send them later this evening!

Cheers!

Oh, it's fun to see that you guys are active here on the forum;) :D
Just a question, do you write in any other forums beside the evergrey forum?:)