Pidgeonhole yourself

for me it says
1. Unitarian Universalism (100%) 2. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (96%) 3. Christian Science (Church of Christ, Scientist) (89%) 4. Liberal Quakers (87%) 5. Mahayana Buddhism (86%) 6. New Thought (85%) 7. Neo-Pagan (83%) 8. Taoism (80%) 9. New Age (78%) 10. Theravada Buddhism (75%)
cool test but 2 and 3rd are completely strange as i denied any presence of any god in all answeres..
and im just a simple lost soul, atheist maybe, but what I believe in is METAL!! ...haha
BTW, I made a theory on the way back from shopping: the more questions you have, the closer you get to the Ultimate Answer even if none of your questions are answered.. but for getting there you need Infinite amount of things to ask (which is impossible), ..its kindof mathematical thing. If you can get to know everything that you don't know, then you'll know that one thing that answeres all. blah... its all cos i was shopping far away..

...5th is OK.. I like zen buddhist stuff. Zen koans are fun.
but scientist?!? never! fucking lame evil sect! pff

this test is a scam, im also 100% double uni uni and 96% percent prod :( i mean me granny on me da's side was diggin with the other foot but thats all.
wooryingly i have strong neo pagan tendencies too(what other kind of fucking pagan is there??) at least there some taoism and mayahana buddhism thrown in and barely a scrap of islam or jehovahs witness in me *rellief*

1. Secular Humanism (100%)
2. Unitarian Universalism (98%)
3. Liberal Quakers (87%)
4. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (77%)
5. Neo-Pagan (73%)
6. Nontheist (73%)
7. Theravada Buddhism (67%)
8. New Age (62%)
9. Taoism (53%)
10. Orthodox Quaker (49%

1. Unitarian Universalism (100%)
2. Secular Humanism (99%)
3. Liberal Quakers (97%)
4. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (88%)
5. Neo-Pagan (85%)
6. Theravada Buddhism (78%)

Hail to all Secular Humanists lol. :tickled: No one believes in god these days? :erk:

I took this thing very serious! shit :ill:

1. Reform Judaism(100%)
2. Bahá'í Faith(92%)
3. Liberal Quakers(91%)
4. Unitarian Universalism(91%)
5. Neo-Pagan(90%)
12. Islam(74%)
16. Scientology(55%)
21. Nontheist(44%)
23. Eastern Orthodox(30%)
24. Roman Catholic(30%)
27. Jehovah's Witness(5%)

ok. not feeling/being as a catholic (though im baptised and all that other shit) or a jehova's witness (bastards, they always wake me up at sundays) is nothing new for me. but never heard of the reform judaism. should check that out a bıt. if its only to know about it o_O

some jehova witnesses rang at some guy's i know so he opened the door and they said 'we are jehova witnesses' and the guy replied 'i didnt see anything' and closed the door :lol: