Pimpin out The Man Zac!!!

Jun 26, 2004
If any of you would like to have sex with Zac Shaffer, He charges 100 dollars for a Hummer and 250 for full service (JUST KIDDING!!!)

This is a thread about the mad web design skills that he possesses, and the speed and efficiency that he can get it done in. Check out both Jagpanzer.com and chrisbroderick.com to see his work. From Graphics to Implementation, to Updates, he can handle it all. So if any of you need a great reliable web designer, Zac can be reached at

zac@Jagpanzer.com
zac@chrisbroderick.net

Dude, full service is only a 100$ Im fucking sleezy as hell!
There is a 50$ deposit for supplies, but overall it's a killer deal. hahaha

Thanks for the kind words though!
You rule, and yes Iam looking for any side work I can get my hands on! I'll be a fulltime music student starting next month, so I really need I find some income, as I will not be able to work a fulltime job.

Chris_Broderick said:
If any of you would like to have sex with Zac Shaffer, He charges 100 dollars for a Hummer and 250 for full service (JUST KIDDING!!!)

This is a thread about the mad web design skills that he possesses, and the speed and efficiency that he can get it done in. Check out both Jagpanzer.com and chrisbroderick.com to see his work. From Graphics to Implementation, to Updates, he can handle it all. So if any of you need a great reliable web designer, Zac can be reached at

zac@Jagpanzer.com
zac@chrisbroderick.net
FYI - Your site is www.chrisbroderick.net, not .com