Pink floyd

darkRaven2407

darkLord
Feb 9, 2004
does anyone know where i can download Pink Floyd Piper at the gates of dawn? for free thanks alot :hotjump:

im in school nothing to do there are like 5 peoples here and i can leave so i need something good to listen to

wtf.gif

i like the gnome song i think it is one of the best... wasnt this album made is 1967 or something like that? i like some of the songs on this the bestTrack listing
1. Astronomy Domine (4:12)
2. Lucifer Sam (3:07)
3. Matilda Mother (3:08)
4. Flaming (2:46)
5. Pow R. Toc H. (4:26)
6. Take Up Thy Stethoscope And Walk (3:05)
7. Interstellar Overdrive (9:41)
8. The Gnome (2:13)
9. Chapter 24 (3:42)
10. Scarecrow (2:11)
11. Bike (3:21)

(can we add a link to play them from this site so other people(s) can hear?)

yeah bike is just funny as well as most of the other music on tis album but the songs wernt all that bad... the later albums got more advanced as the years went by

i dug out this old thread about pink floyd. any big fans out there? i'm definitely one of them, especially when it comes to 'old' pink floyd.

i also wonder if anyone has seen and owns a copy of 'the final cut video'? would you sell it? :D i saw the video some 15 or so years ago, but haven't been able to find it ever since (limited edition, so that probably explains it...).

apparently, this video can now be found on DVD, but e-bay seems to be the only place that has it. :confused: do any of you own the DVD? where did you get it? is the quality any good?