Plan 9 Music in Carytown is the new Satan

The Dope

Hi.
Sep 19, 2002
Virginia
Visit site
I'm normally a big fan of that store, but when I go back 8 days after the release date of CotE (at which time I put in a special order) and they tell me that "it's temporarily out of stock at our warehouse" and "may not be in for a few weeks," I'm slightly more inclined to view them as a hostile force of darkness than I would be if they, say, had the CD when I wanted it. They have forced me to download the album in the meantime (I love it by the way), and now I must find an online source from which to order it.

Extreme unappreciation of the highest order!

They shall literally be Plan 9 on the list of top ten places to get a new album from now on!

p.s. I'll probably delete this in a few minutes.

absolut jim varney is weird.

a lot of places seem to be out of stock of copies it seemed they once had. is the album selling well, or did they just all order a single copy or none at all?

I went to this place on the release day, pretty early in the day, and the guy I talked to said that they were supposed to get at least one copy in stock, but that the computer had no record of it being there. He went ahead and put in an order for it for me, but I go back today and this is how they treat me.