Planet Rock

Fingers

Jan 9, 2003
West Sussex
Visit site
Message from the homepage

Hi,

SAXON appears on planetrock.com:

On Wednesday the 10th, Biff will appear as a special guest on the Internet Radioshow planetrock.com. He's on the show with Nicky Horne starting at 20:00 GMT. Click the link for more infos: www.planetrock.com

Don't miss it!!

Nice, but I am not allowed to listen.. my postalcode isnt correct it says:mad: , NOT true of course, this postal code is needed for people outside the UK, pitty..., enjoy it and maybe someone can give a review? THX!:)

Excellent Fingers, I hadn't noticed that, so will definiutely be tuning in to hear biff on PR. Heard Wheelsd of Steel on PR yesterday, so that was brill, they usually play at least one Saxon track every day or so.

I wonder if anyone can guess who won the Planetrock Christmas Stocking, a stocking full of rock goodies. Just click on Backstage and scroll down til you see Christmas Stocking winner - AND THERE YOU SHALL SEE MY NAME!!!!! Awesome or what - don't know whats in the stocking yet, still waiting for it to be delivered, should be some superb stuff though!!!

This is all down to Harvey Goldsmith.I have noticed the Saxon picture in classic rock at the awards.Usally Saxon might get a mention but not a picture.Also in record cllector in the gig guide there was a great live picture instead of the normal press release band photo.