Planet RockTomorrow Night

princess_of_the_night2112

Goddess of Metal
May 23, 2005
Glasgow
If youse are bored out of your skull tomorrow night with nothing better to do, why don't you tune into www.planetrock.com between 10pm to midnight on Monday 13th March cos you will hear my request getting played on the radio on the Jay Lucas request show. I did ask for a Blitzkrieg or Diamond Head track but they don't seem to want to play those songs:heh: :heh: :heh: , so instead he is going to play a Saxon song for me and hopefully it will be my favourite either Dallas or Redline and you never know, a few of youse might even get a mention as well on the radio!!!!. Bet you are all totally excited now eh!!!!!!!

Paxoman said:
I think you'll find your Saxon song is going to be either 747 or Never Surrender. They are the only two Saxon songs I have heard Planet Rock play!

It must be Saxon day today on Planet Rock cos I've just heard them play Midas Touch just after 8 this morning and of course my Saxon request will be on later on tonight, so that's very cool.

Are you up for a wee bet then Paxoman - cos I bet you £100 they will play Dallas 1PM tonight for moi. I've heard that played quite a few times plus Denim & Leather, Wheels of Steel, And The Bands Played On and the 2 you mentioned above but I'm sure that all the Saxon songs they got. Right enough I've only ever heard Diamond Head once and I've never heard them play Angel Witch ever!!!! What they should do is give me a little show on Planet Rock, I'd play all the right stuff to get everyone rockin - what the hell are they doing playing Talking Heads Burning Down the House:puke: :puke: :puke: 2 songs after Midas Touch. No way should that ever be getting played on a rock station.

valanx said:
Trembling with excitement yeah!!!

:erk: <--- see

By the look of your face there Valanx, it looks as if you've just made a right mess of yourself by splurging all over the gaff. Can you not stop playing with that dick of yours for 2 minutes boyo!!!!!

And you better drop what you're doing tonight and tune in cos you definitely get a mention in my request:heh: :heh: :heh: :heh:

You are sounding very angry and vicious these days Valanx, what's wrong with you sweetpea, oh here I've got the very thing that'll cheer you up since you seem to be on a massive downer - this will definitely get you trembling with excitement cos everyone knows you got the hots for me!!!!!! Picture me in this tshirt, yes once again it is that awesome Diamond Head tshirt that you love soooooo much - and I got it on ebay the other day there for £5 plus a Diamond Head promo DVD. Ebay rocks!!!!! And as soon as tshirt arrives, I'll get a pic taken of me wearing it and show you it and then once you've feasted your eyes on how delicious I look in the DH shirt, you can then take a photo of yourself shooting your load everywhere hohoho!!!!. NICE!!!!!!!! .

TS02back.jpg

Sitting here totally stunned into silence cos just having my lunch and stuck on planetrock and as soon as I heard the very first note I thought Holy Shit that sounds helluva like 2112. :worship: And sure enough planetrock was blasting out 2112 - how totally awesome is that. Swear it, I seriously think that's the very first time in my entire life I've heard 2112 over the airwaves. Without a doubt 2112 is the best piece of music ever written. Exquisite stuff!

Really looking forward to hearing Dallas 1PM later on tonight - hope he reads oot my dedication to all you Denim & Leather nutters:D

Well did any of youse tune in last night. Very pleased cos they played Dallas 1PM for me just about 10.15pm last night, so that's £100 you owe me Paxoman!!!!!

I dedicated the song to some of you on here but I also forgot to mention some of youse as well cos I just rattled off the email to him really quickly without giving it much thought - anyway that Jay Lucas said something like this:-

Could you dedicate my request to some of my friends and say a big
massive Hello to Alexis, Alasdair, Ken, Sammi, Paxoman, Wilks, Bert,
Midnightrider, Fingers, Valanx and Crusader cos they are all hardcore
Saxon fans like myself and they all totally rawwwkkkkk!!.

princess_of_the_night2112 said:
And you better drop what you're doing tonight and tune in cos you definitely get a mention in my request:heh: :heh: :heh: :heh:

You are sounding very angry and vicious these days Valanx, what's wrong with you sweetpea,....

Maybe a little bit stressed out lately but i honestly could not be happier! I just found out the other day my beautiful wife and i are expecting a baby girl, i even felt her kick last night! Awesomeness!!! A little Saxon girl Emperess!!!!

Thanks for mentioning me in your request that was very nice of you! Wish i was posting more often but things are very chaotic right now, we are gonna be moving house fairly soon and i need to give my wife plenty of attention because she get very tired alot.

I really dont know what to say about some of the other things you said about me so i will that well alone (what you said !!! not my....)

:kickass::kickass::kickass:

stillshit.jpg

I dedicated the song to some of you on here but I also forgot to mention some of youse as well cos I just rattled off the email to him really quickly without giving it much thought - anyway that Jay Lucas said something like this:-

Could you dedicate my request to some of my friends and say a big
massive Hello to Alexis, Alasdair, Ken, Sammi, Paxoman, Wilks, Bert,
Midnightrider, Fingers, Valanx and Crusader cos they are all hardcore
Saxon fans like myself and they all totally rawwwkkkkk!!.

We certainly did hear it Princess! :) That must be the first time we've been tucked up in bed by 10pm in a long time! Thanks for the mention, I think Paxoman thinks he's famous now, 'cos he's had his name on the radio! :lol: See how easy he is to please?? :lol:

Thanks Princess for the dedication! :headbang: I wouldn't say it has gone to my head, but I do insist that everyone at work calls me Mr Paxoman now! :lol:

As for Valanx being tired. Yeah, it's not the fact that his wife is pregnant, or that he is moving house. Those things are easy to deal with. It is Paxoman and his 20 questions that are doing him in! :lol:

Paxoman said:
As for Valanx being tired. Yeah, it's not the fact that his wife is pregnant, or that he is moving house. Those things are easy to deal with. It is Paxoman and his 20 questions that are doing him in! :lol:

Hehe :loco: yeah i think im going crazy !! Just kidding of course....I already am!
As i said pax i dont mind at all, you only have to ask mate!

valanx said:
I just found out the other day my beautiful wife and i are expecting a baby girl, i even felt her kick last night! Awesomeness!!! A little Saxon girl Emperess!!!!

Awww that's so sweet Valanx, your own little Princess of the Night. Have youse picked a name yet?. And when is the big day anyway - oh let me guess I bet your little Saxon Emperess is due to make her grand entrance into this world on the 6.6.06!!!!!

And what the hell's happened to your wedding pics that you promised to post about TEN YEARS AGO.. Have you still not worked out how to do it yet????? We are all gagging to see these fantastic photos, so hurry up and show us or else I really really will drag you along to a Diamond Head concert one of these days!!!!

TS02back.jpg

Awww that's so sweet Valanx, your own little Princess of the Night. Have youse picked a name yet?. And when is the big day anyway - oh let me guess I bet your little Saxon Emperess is due to make her grand entrance into this world on the 6.6.06!!!!!

And what the hell's happened to your wedding pics that you promised to post about TEN YEARS AGO.. Have you still not worked out how to do it yet?????

Yep our very own 'Emperess of the night' that sounds quite cool actually! Anyway she is due on the 29th of July so i guess a little premature for the date you specified (didnt want to make things too obvious you see!)

I didnt realise you remembered and actually still wanted to see those photos, i will upload some to my photobucket (yeah i know how to do it! Anyway ive gotta upload the baby scan pics so when ive done that i will upload some of the wedding pics for you princess! ok)