Playing live again..

Uladyne

Greg
Oct 20, 2006
Oregon Coast
I might have an opportunity to fill in on bass for my friend's band when they come to town. Haven't held a stringed instrument on stage for almost three years. I'm kinda nervous. Plus I'm trying to learn their set in basically 2 days from a CD, and I won't be able to jam with them beforehand. :loco: I couldn't refuse an offer to rock a stage with my old bandmate, though.. :headbang:

I think what I'm really nervous about is getting bitten by the bug again after getting small taste of live though... Then I'd really be fucked.

Yeah man, as much as I love recording, nothing beats getting up on stage and jamming out for tons of people. It really is the best feeling in the world! :headbang:

I might have an opportunity to fill in on bass for my friend's band when they come to town. Haven't held a stringed instrument on stage for almost three years. I'm kinda nervous. Plus I'm trying to learn their set in basically 2 days from a CD, and I won't be able to jam with them beforehand. :loco: I couldn't refuse an offer to rock a stage with my old bandmate, though.. :headbang:

I think what I'm really nervous about is getting bitten by the bug again after getting small taste of live though... Then I'd really be fucked.

I hear ya, dude! And I KNOW, I will go through the same thing like you..maybe a bit more terrible, cause I was not on stage since nearly one fucking decade. keep us updated, how it was for you. I wish you all the best for the gig :kickass:

Dude, what are you doing posting here? You should be learning those tunes! :p

Haha I know. I posted that after staying up till like four AM trying to figure stuff out. I just went over it again, but now I have to go to work. Arghh. I got the basics, just have to get more comfortable with the structures. Thats why I'm bringing my ipod to werk, heh.

Yea, a bit of booze may help, as long as I don't get too "loose" and forget everything, haha.