Playing with Every Time I Die and The Empire Shall Fall (Jesse Leach's new band)

Nitrobattery

Jun 28, 2009
My band booked a Metalfest in Oneonta, NY with Every Time I Die, ex singer of Killswitch Engage Jesse Leach's new band The Empire Shall Fall, us, and 17 other up and coming metal bands from NY, PA, and MA. If anyone is in the area August 29th definitely come check it out.

Metalfest is coming to Oneonta? :lol: Where, the Foothills? As I said in my PM, badass dude, I'll try to make it up!

Congratulations on landing an awesome gig!!! I'm on the other side of the planet but I hope you have a blast regardless. Not that me being there would affect anything in the slightest :lol:
:kickass:, dude

Woord I play guitar for The Empire Shall Fall... I didn't realize Every Time I Die got booked for the show... Should be a good time... Where the shit is Oneonta??

Woord I play guitar for The Empire Shall Fall... I didn't realize Every Time I Die got booked for the show... Should be a good time... Where the shit is Oneonta??

It's between Binghamton and Albany. I'm really looking forward to playing with you guys. The show should be a blast and there's never a shortage of things to do at night in the town that up until recently had more bars in a square mile than any other city in the USA.

It's between Binghamton and Albany. I'm really looking forward to playing with you guys. The show should be a blast and there's never a shortage of things to do at night in the town that up until recently had more bars in a square mile than any other city in the USA.

Yup, I went to college there, and though things have somewhat died down I'm sure since many people are home, many more are still there for summer school to make up for all the partying they did during the year, and still go out every night, so not to worry! :lol: And in even simpler terms, it's in Central NY :D