Dissection-Storm Of The Light's Bane
Furious Trauma-Roll The Dice
Candlemass-Epicus Doomicus Metallicus
Amon Amarth-Once Sent From The Golden Hall
Centinex-Diabolical Desolation
Down-Down II
Limbonic Art-The Ultimate Death Worship
Carnage-Dark Recollections

Well...how's that? Oh enough time spent about me, tell me your playlist and newly purchased albums or whatever!

Originally posted by Patric
Well...how's that? Oh enough time spent about me, tell me your playlist and newly purchased albums or whatever! [/B]

I've been in a thrashmood lately so it's been A LOT of thrash this month...mostly these albums:

Sodom - M-16
Sodom - Agent Orange
Sepultura - Beneath the Remains
Destruction - The Antichrist
Testament - The New order
Testament - The Legacy
Kreator - Pleasure to Kill
Dark Angel - Darkness Descends

But I am, right now, trying to get into the new GOD DETHRONED disc INTO THE LUNGS OF HELL. I'm a bit dissapointed though...it's just not as good as their previos ones. And the bonus disc isn't that very good either. :mad:

Hopefully I'll change my mind about it...

Originally posted by Patric
Men va fan, ska inte Kim Larsen göra nån ny CD snart???:lol: Dessa jävla danskar...

"VI BEEEEEEEER BAAAAAAAAAARE GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDARNE OM GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODWIIIIILLLLLLLLL"

Säg inte KIM LARSEN igen please!!! Min farsa är värsta fan av han så jag har hört "en del" Kim Larsen stuff genom åren. ;)

for me it varies alot, but a new nice band i've discoverd and listened alot to lately is "anaal nathrakh", pulverizing (industrial) black metal from england, yeah! :)

Originally posted by Thorlock
"VI BEEEEEEEER BAAAAAAAAAARE GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDARNE OM GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODWIIIIILLLLLLLLL"

Säg inte KIM LARSEN igen please!!! Min farsa är värsta fan av han så jag har hört "en del" Kim Larsen stuff genom åren. ;)

Hahahhaa....men vafan Thorlock, vi kan ju sitta i en lædersoffa med en flaska Wodka, så bjuder jag med Johan Hegg...så kan vi ju sitta dær och sjunga med till K.L, gøtt som fan!

ive been listening to:
Vehemence-God was created
Amon Amarth- vs the world
vomit remnants- indefensible vehemence
deeds of flesh- mark of the legion
garden of shadows- oracle moon
Iron Maiden- number of the beast
and some other stuff......