Plcaces you've been to

RustedEmpire

New Metal Member
Apr 16, 2004
Katy, TX
Europe:
England : London/Kensington,Windsor (england was alot of fun)
Italy : Rome, Padua,Verona,Balogna,Venice,Florence,Pisa(tourist trap)
Vatican City: yes it is a country
Italy was awesome ( minus the excessive graffitti)

Central America:
Belize : San Pedro( beaches are great, the city is poor)
Guatemala : Santo Tomas (garbage is everywhere, I atleast got to go through the rainforst(well a little) )
Mexico : Cozumel, Playa Del Carmen, Tulum(the beaches are great)

US:
Alabama - mobile, Montgomery
Texas - Dallas,Elpaso,san antonio,Corpus Christi, Banderra,beaumont, galveston, van horn, I live near houston
New Mexico - Las Cruses, Santa Fe, Albequerque,
Georgia - Atlanta
N.Carolina - Winston Salem, Ralliegh
Arizona - Tucson, Nogales, Casa Grande, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Grand Canyon Area
Utah - Salt Lake City
Idaho - Boise, McCall
Nevada - Las Vegas
Colorado - Pueblo, Durango
Louisiana - Lake Charles, Baton Rouge, New Orleans, Lafayette
Mississippi - Biloxi, Jackson
Maryland - some where around dc
Virginia - Alexandria, Richmond, Williamsburg,
Florida - Pensicola, Tallahassee, Ocala, Key West, Port Charlotte (a very boring city), Tampa, Orlando, Sarasota
Tennessee - Nashville, Knoxville
S. Carolina - Columbia
Washington DC

europe:
russia: st. petersburg, moscow, vyborg
estonia
lithuania
finnland: helsinki
denklark: copenhagen
germany: stuttgart, tubingen, freiburg, ulm, rottenburg, konstanz, munchen, frankurt a. o.
france: strasbourg, some small cities along german border
switzerland: bern, geneva (sp????), basel, lausanne, lucerne
britain: london, aberystwith
hungary: budapest
ukraine: sumy, kiev
austria: salzburg
canada: toronto, oshawa, barrie, niagara falls
us: buffalo, boston

This must be the most off topic thread i've seen so far, but hey it could be fun.

US:
Entire east coast (atleast by highway in some places)
Texas
Arizona
New Mexico
Missouri
Nevada
California

Europe:
England
Iceland (layover)
Scotland
France
Germany
Austria

Caribbean:
Grand Caymen
Cozumel, Mexico
Haiti
Jaimaca

Canada:
Montreal

Canada:
Ontario and all the provinces East of there, with the exception of Newfoundland/Labrador.

US:
All the eastern coast provinces
Washington DC

Europe:
Italy
France
Spain
Switzerland

I'm not very well travelled, but that will be remedied soon enough. Sweden and Finland are high on my list.

Ok mine is pathetic...I need to get out more. I want to travel all over the world but i'm stuck here for now.

Canada:
BC
Alberta
Saskatchewan

US:
Montana
South Dakota
North Dakota
Minnesota
California
Arizona
Washington State

Mexico:
Can't remember where, I was too young

*sigh*

The purpose of this thread eludes me... oh well

Australia:
Most capital cities

Europe:
Switzerland
Italy
Hungary
France
Germany

Asia:
Bali (every chance I get)
Japan
Brunei

Hmm.. I can't say I've ever seen a message board that stayed on topic 100% of a time, nor can I say I've seen one with so many uptight assholes who can't stand it. On other boards (gasp..even right here on UM), people freely discuss whatever they want, and the band is simply a common ground bringing the forum people together.

Meh, I guess it's a lost cause. Uptight whiners will be uptight whiners.

All around Finland, excluding the northern parts.
Sweden
Estonia
About five different Greek islands

And I'll leave to Austria in 12 hours for a week and I'm also visiting Hungary on the same trip.

places i stayed at two nights ore more

germany: many places
austria: saalbach, obertauern, zell am ziller, mayrhofen, achensee,
united states: new york city, miami, boston, san francisco, los angeles
canada: montreal, quebec, ottawa, niagara falls, toronto
hungary: siofok
spain: malaga, playa del ingles, some other places
italy: forence

IAmEternal said:
Hmm.. I can't say I've ever seen a message board that stayed on topic 100% of a time, nor can I say I've seen one with so many uptight assholes who can't stand it. On other boards (gasp..even right here on UM), people freely discuss whatever they want, and the band is simply a common ground bringing the forum people together.

Meh, I guess it's a lost cause. Uptight whiners will be uptight whiners.
Let me quote something for you to read. This time you could read it and actually think about what it means.
Mark said:
After a request from Opeth.com, the off-topic forum has been closed, and all threads therein have been moved to UM's general chat forum (a link has been placed at the top of this forum for your convenience).

Please note, this forum is for Opeth discussion only. Flame wars, personal attacks, and other disruptive behaviour will not be tolerated - anyone wishing to push these limits may well find their account suspended without notice.

This forum is provided (and paid for) by Opeth for discussion about the band's music and performances. Please refrain from using it for anything else.
Do you understand?

MightyA said:
Do you understand?
Yea I really do, but I can't really be bothered. Do you think posting this shit in every OT thread is really accomplishing anything?

Technically, every post you make about other people's off topic posts or threads is just as off-topic. Just because you say the word Opeth in them or are talking about the purpose of the board doesn't change that. You're not a moderator, what you're doing is pretty much just the closest you can do to "telling on" us. Why? to make yourself feel big? Keep up the good work. We know when our posts are off topic.

stfupope.jpg

Opeth asks you not to post off topic threads, but you still do. Isn't that quite disrespectful towards them? If the band approved off topic discussion on this board, they wouldn't have that Sticky thread up there.