pleactrum tradin or pleactrums for sale

mr sexual

Destroyer
May 8, 2003
dumbarton -scotland
www.kunt-metal.tk
hey i collect pleactrums and was wonderin if any1 has any that they dont particularly want and would sell or trade.

i have around 20 from various bands only a few i have like 2 or 3 times

here is what im willin to trade

Rob-anthrax , yellow dunlop 0.77 Anthrax logo on back and robs sig on front (i have 2 for trade)

fat mike -nofx yellow dunlop 0.77 with a picture of a bondage women on the back and FAT on the front , the A in fat is an anarchy sign which is very cool (1 fom trade)

Chris Aitken-Strung out orange 0.68(i think) , dunlop sayd chris aitken on one side and the strung out logo on the other (1 for trade)

i have close ups of all pics back and front email me if u want them no probs.

also post up or email me if u have unwated pleactrums

mr sexual said:
hey i collect pleactrums and was wonderin if any1 has any that they dont particularly want and would sell or trade.

i have around 20 from various bands only a few i have like 2 or 3 times

here is what im willin to trade

Rob-anthrax , yellow dunlop 0.77 Anthrax logo on back and robs sig on front (i have 2 for trade)

fat mike -nofx yellow dunlop 0.77 with a picture of a bondage women on the back and FAT on the front , the A in fat is an anarchy sign which is very cool (1 fom trade)

Chris Aitken-Strung out orange 0.68(i think) , dunlop sayd chris aitken on one side and the strung out logo on the other (1 for trade)

i have close ups of all pics back and front email me if u want them no probs.

also post up or email me if u have unwated pleactrums

Hey man did you still want that Cannibal Corpse vid and those cdr's? Remember we worked out a price and you said you were going to send the cash? Do you still want it or what?

ow hey man sorry about that i , my comp was down for a bit , i tryed to pm u but it wasnt happenin

anyway yeah id still be intrested, would like videos work in a european video player?

sorry iv not bein able to get back to u til now