Please Check a song of mine!! Close to Anathema :-)

the amateur musicians on UM.com continue to amaze me! wow, this one is really cool. very cool drumming, the vocals are really good (though the vocal production MUST be improved).

yes, this IS depressive rock/metal, but very different from anathema, perhaps more like katatonia. to be more exact, the vocals remind me of jonas renkse's vocals on "scarlet heavens" and lake of tears' vocals...any influences? :)

the guitar work is really original, too. some cool riffs here and there!

overall, i think this is a great song and im definitely keeping it!

Cool that you like it :)) Yeah, its me there on the picture..

"Sabeyo" has no special meaning, its only the short version of my old Bandname : "SAd BEYOnd words" :)))

And of course YES!! I am a BIIIIG Katatonia fan too :)))))

Thank you for giving me your time :)

yeah, actually a good song and i agree with the others that the vocals must be improved. more clearer, louder and maybe without echoe. Haven't heard it much,but that was my first impression.
But good job anyway Loveless!

I hope you will appreciate that I'm fair in what I'm saying...

For me it's boring... sorry, but keep in mind lots of people already appreciate what you're doing! You can never win everyone for your band! Good luck ;)

hehehee :)) No! Its totally OK when somebody dont like my music.. hehe :)))

But thank you to all of you for your reply!!!! btw, there is another song on that site for download, called NOVEMBER DAY .. You can check it if you want.. or download it from my server:

LINK

Well,i heard the song,
production-wise i wont criticise coz after all your a new band and all,
the song is nice,almost deep,very atmospheric,your on the right track,things should get better in the near future...

:D

but anywayz ive just finished recording an insturmental song myself,its not metal,more alt.rock,check it out if you feel like it :

The Faceless-Diffrently

sorry for cutting in loveless..

:rolleyes: