Please check out my band SIN (Philippines)

MacoySIN

New Metal Member
Dec 2, 2008
Hi my name's Macoy, Im not really new here and I've been reading all your posts for more than a year now but this is my first time posting though!:loco:

I hope you guys give a little of your time to check out my band @ http://www.myspace.com/sincavite

I'm the drummer and I also recorded and mixed the whole album in our humble home studio. The things I learned here were really a huge help. That Andy Sneap C4 setting for guitars was great. I also used the Hirax drum samples i found here. Really great stuff in here guys!!! Thanks a lot!!!

By the way our album is already available on iTunes. There's a link/banner on our page if ever you're into it. :headbang:

Hey dude:) I just listen to your stuff..it´s great. Awesome job on the drums! And the production is also very good. Respect to you.

It´s good to see, the metal scene on phillippines is alive.

Let the Metal flow !!!

Felix

Thanks! Yeah there's been a growing support for metal over the years. Lots of good metal bands here too. In the past 2 years foreign metal acts such as Death Angel (Filipinos too by the way), Darkest Hour, Shadows Fall, Mahatma (Korea), King Lychee and Shepherds The Weak (Hong Kong), and Sepultura (just last week!) went over here. Kick ass shows! I hope they keep coming!