Please check out my friend's band WARWITHIN.

cool. i enjoy them. the vocals remind me of Wayne Static, the dude from Soil (now from Drowning Pool), and the guy from Lamb of God (the style on his new cd)... and for whatever reason, I really like them! perhaps if they look around for gigs in the Philly area, I could help out

That's actually pretty cool. Bomb's away was insane :)

Quite a few influences vocally, partially reminds me of David Draiman at times, and I consider him the best thing about Disturbed.

Edit: Listened to all the songs, something catchy about the band. Pretty cool.

Thanks for checking this band out folks. I didn't post my opinions first because I wanted to see others reactions. WARWITHIN remind me of Pantera/Superjoint Ritual, lamb of god, early Metallica/Megadeth/Testament/Sacred Reich, and a band called Kilgore Smudge (especially the singer). To me, WARWITHIN are a good mix of "thrash/progressive/classic/death metal". I've known the bass player Jeff since 1995. He loves all kinds of music. He likes classic metal like Sabbath, Maiden, Priest, etc.. up to new favorites like Meshuggah, Pantera/Superjoint Ritual, Opeth etc... Thanks again for giving these guys a listen.

Zane

Will Bozarth said:
cool. i enjoy them. the vocals remind me of Wayne Static, the dude from Soil (now from Drowning Pool), and the guy from Lamb of God (the style on his new cd)... and for whatever reason, I really like them! perhaps if they look around for gigs in the Philly area, I could help out

Thanks Will. I'll pass this info along to Jeff and the Guys.