Please help me out.

Lord_of_the_strings

New Metal Member
Jul 5, 2005
Ok, ive learned whole smoke & mirrors and some solos. But my problem is that i cant find a tab that is anwhere near correct on the solo parts. I can mostly find the notes by ear. But some parts are impossible to hear. So my question is: Does a correct tab of Smoke & M even exsist ?.

thanks

I've always played the tapping this way although I can't get nowhere near to the original tempo yet without losing clarity.

Code:
      T                          T                            T                             T
D||---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------10h-12h-13-|
A||------------------------------------------------------------------------------9h-10h-12-15p-13p-12p-10h-12h-13------------|
F||-------------------------------------------------7h-9h-10-13p-10p-9p-7h-9h-10---------------------------------------------|
C||--------------------7h-9h-10-12p-10p-9p-7h-9h-10--------------------------------------------------------------------------|
G||--11p-8p-7p-5h-7h-8-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
D||--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

T
--16p-13p-12p-10h-12h-13h-16--------------||
------------------------------------------||